Unfortunately, among premium-class and premium-class cat and dog food, it's rather difficult to meet the brand of Russian producers. However, the company "VELKORM" corrected this oversight and started the production of rations, which are positioned as products of the highest quality. Manufacturers themselves say that their food is an analogue of foreign brands, but do veterinarians and dog breeders agree with this opinion? What should I know about dog food Pro Balance to the owners of dogs who choose it for permanent feeding?
- Немного о производителе и производстве 1. A little about the manufacturer and production
- Ассортимент рационов ПроБаланс 2. Assortment of rations ProBalance
- Разбор состава: протеины, жиры, углеводы, дополнительные компоненты 3. Analysis of the composition: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, additional components
- О каких преимуществах и недостатках рационов ПроБаланс важно знать? 4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of rations ProBalance is important to know?
- Сколько стоят корма марки ПроБаланс? 5. How much does the ProBalance feed cost?
- Отзывы 6. Reviews
A little about the manufacturer and production
There is a widespread opinion that the foreign product, although it costs an order of magnitude more, can boast of excellent quality, but domestic feed in this respect is somewhat inferior, but the price tag is much lower. Is it so?
To refute this, ProBalance producers decided. No, it's not about sky-high prices, but about worthy quality. Despite the fact that this brand is relatively young, more people are looking to it. Naturally, the first thing that interests them is how the feed is prepared and what it includes.
In the production of rations, the same scheme is used. The enterprise is brought ready-made components:
- meat in a dehydrated (dehydrated) form;
- dried vegetables, etc.
They are combined in certain proportions and ground in a chopper. Then the resulting mass is mixed, moistened and thermally treated at high temperatures. This technique allows to sterilize the mixture from which the pellets of dry food will subsequently form.
After the boiled water is added to the mixture, the slurry is sent to a special device, which gives the mass a familiar look of dog food, and after drying, those dry, mouth-watering pieces are obtained that most pets like to crunch.
But this is not all - in the end over the granules sprayed with useful substances, enriching rations with vitamins, minerals and other components with high biological activity. And put food in a package that preserves its quality, aroma and taste.
Many scientific institutions are actively engaged in the study and development of vitamin-mineral supplements to obtain the most effective means. ProBalance manufacturers are no exception - their rations include a unique composition of Fitocare.
It consists of many extracts and extracts from medicinal plants. By the way, practicing veterinarians took part in the work on the composition, who know firsthand how dogs suffer a lack of any elements.
Components of Fitocare have a number of properties that positively affect the health of dogs:
- normalize metabolic processes;
- strengthen the immune system;
- protect the animal from diseases associated with the musculoskeletal system; help strengthen joints and bones;
- improve digestive processes;
- prevent the oxidation of free radicals - provides an active antioxidant effect;
- provide healthy eyesight;
- help maintain the reproductive functions of the body.
The composition can be called unique, having no analogues, especially since there are several compositions suitable for dogs in this or that period of life.
Assortment of rations ProBalance
The manufacturer has simplified the task of consumers by placing rations in colored packages of the corresponding shade - yellow, green, blue, red, the latest novelties, released recently - in purple.
Yellow line of rations
These feeds are prepared according to the Immuno formula, their main task is to strengthen the immune system of the pet. And strong immunity is a pledge of a long life of an animal without diseases. From other rations they are distinguished by the presence of special components: lysine, antioxidants, prebiotics, which can improve and maintain the health of the animal.
Among other rations ProBalansa, it is Immuno is in great demand among buyers. The feed of this line is divided into several categories:
- Adult and Puppies - for adults and puppies, regardless of pedigree.
- Small & Medium and Maxi - for representatives of small breeds and medium, as well as large-sized dogs.
Among the latest novelties is the Immuno Adult Active diet, intended for pets engaged in intensive physical activity, and Immuno Adult Beef - suitable for all thoroughbred dogs with beef.
Green line of rations
This category includes specialized feeds designed for dogs with special nutritional needs. Distinguish the following recipes:
- Starter - such a diet is recommended to feed the kids from 3 weeks. In addition, it can be given to pregnant and nursing bitches, since it is more nutritious food - females require enhanced nutrition during these difficult periods.
- Hypoallergenic and Delicate Digestion - food intended for pets suffering from allergies and malfunctions in the digestive system.
Red ration line
While it includes one food - Adult Grain Free, a non-cereal product, the main component of which is poultry meat. Instead of cereal crops, it included potatoes, lentils and peas.
Blue line of rations
Again, it refers to one diet - Probalance Adult Light, designed for adult dogs, helping them maintain a normal weight, if there is a tendency to obesity. It is recommended that it be given to pets living in an apartment setting and exhibiting low activity.
Rations in purple packages
This category is Gourmet Diet, consisting of two special recipes - Adult Beef & Rabbit (beef and rabbit) and Adult Beef & Lamb (beef and lamb). These feeds are designed to feed adult pets, which are quite fastidious in food and difficult to please.
The entire range of dog food ProBalance includes 12 rations, which does not allow you to pamper your pet with a variety of tastes, especially when compared with competing brands. But most dogs do not need this, it is important to choose one that suits him better than others.
Analysis of the composition: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, additional components
Before buying food for your four-legged friend, the responsible owner will ask, and what does it consist of? It should immediately be noted that colorful advertising is not an indicator of the quality of the product and it is best to look at the composition indicated on the package.
ProBalance Producer really produces good diets that meet the needs of the animal's body. To get confirmation, it's worthwhile to evaluate the ingredients and their ratio:
- 30% - poultry meat in dehydrated form;
- chicken fat;
- the necessary amount of rice, barley, oats - sources of fiber;
- egg powder;
- FitoCare complex;
- flax seeds;
- sunflower oil.
In addition, the rations include all the main vitamins of group B, retinol, D3, E, as well as a number of important trace elements. For the work of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, necessary useful prebiotics are included, which are also present in the ProBalance feed.
The basis of rations is protein, in various menus the meat portion is from 21 to 33%. If to compare, then products of super-premium class, on the average, contain 50-60%. In addition, unlike cheap recipes, ProBalance does not have wheat and other cereals, which are practically not digested by the digestive tract of the dog.
Fats in the feed of this brand - 18%, fiber - 2.5%, ash - 6%, moisture content of the rations is 10%. Meat part is a flour or dehydrated meat - these foods are the most high-calorie ingredients. As well as it is necessary for forages of a premium class, the recipe does not include offal, cartilage and bone tissue and other processed products.
Veterinarians assess the animal feed in a special way - not by the amount of incoming meat, that is, animal protein, but by how well it is digested. This indicator should be at least 85%, of course, take into account the main components: proteins, fats and carbohydrates. The rest of the ingredients, like fiber, ballast substances and other things, are not taken into account.
Oats, corn, rice - light carbohydrates, which are well absorbed, the same can be said about fats. But with protein components the situation is more complicated - the indicator will be normal only if it is a question of quality components. It is known that, deprived of water, that is, past the procedure of dehydration, poultry, has a capacity of 88%. This confirms that the ProBalance diet has a high biological value and in this is not inferior to the products of foreign producers.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of rations ProBalance is important to know?
Until now, the owners of dogs are cautious about feeding domestic producers, but are there any serious reasons for this in the case of ProBalance? Products even the most famous brands have pros and cons, and these diets are not without them.
- First of all, the complaints pertain to one of the ingredients - supplement E321, which in the food industry was recognized as unsafe.
- As part of the Pro Balance, less meat than in similar premium rations - 20-30% against 50-65%.
- With the acquisition may be difficult - not all of the pet stores it is and better to use the services of Internet resources.
- The composition includes many useful trace elements, not all production feeds can boast such a rich composition.
- The basis of the diet is still meat, and not cereals and by-products, as in cheap fodders.
- The price is much lower than that of other brands belonging to this class, which makes it possible to feed the dog correctly, even without high incomes.
- The range is not particularly broad, but the owners still have the opportunity to choose the most suitable food for their pet.
- The diets passed a number of checks, which allowed to confirm its quality.
How much is the ProBalance feed?
Already many owners of dogs have transferred their pets to the domestic ProBalance feed, however, not everyone can buy it - the sale is not carried out in all cities. If you take into account the cost and quality, then these diets are quite affordable:
- packing of dry granules weighing in 2000 g will cost a little less than 400 rubles;
- 3 kg of feed costs about 500 rubles;
- the price of a bag of 10 kg varies from 1500 to 1700 rubles;
- 15 kg of "drying" ProBalance, on average, is 2000 rubles.
Many dog lovers, preferring domestic products, were quite satisfied and shared their impressions:
Elena: "My pet pug breed is a terrible allergic, and as it turned out, what caused it was flax - oil or seeds which are part of most rations. At feeding, my usually well-fed pet lost weight, and he was often tormented by constipation. Naturally, under such a situation, it was necessary to thoroughly study the composition of feeds and to sweep most of them as unsuitable. When the line reached the hypoallergenic ProBalance, without flax in the composition, it was possible to forget about the above problems. My dog is healthy, cheerful, cheerful, and has a shiny coat. One nuance - I reduce the daily intake, otherwise there are problems with the toilet. "
Larissa: "I have two dogs, which I fed Proplan for a long time, however, there were interruptions in supplies and I had to look for an alternative. In the pet store recommended ProBalans - Russian feed with an attractive price and a good composition. I liked one of my dogs - they are weaving, only the crack is standing, but the second one is more finicky, it has not penetrated much - often the granules remained in the cup. Now I am at the crossroads - to buy dogs one food or different, but I can recommend ProBalance - it should be taken for trial, and there, how the dog will react. "
Natalia: "I chose the ProBalance Maxi Edalt diet for very prosaic reasons - I could not afford to feed two Labradors abroad with Akana. Fortunately, the food came up the first time, and subsequently no complications arose. My labs eat it with pleasure, keep playful and with a chair no problems. It's a pity that you can not buy such a bag in the store, but I found an online store where I order it regularly. "
ProBalance is one of the first, but already confident steps towards the production of quality dry food for domestic pets in Russia. Naturally, while they can not fully compete with many brands of world renown, but these diets have undeniable advantages.