Toy Terriers are representatives of one of the most common dwarf breeds that can be found all over the world. These little dogs are excellent companions, designed to accompany their beloved host everywhere. And he, in turn, gives his crumbs love and care almost 24-hours a day. A dog of this breed is not just a pet, but a friend, a friend and even a junior member of the family, so the owners usually approach the choice of a name with all seriousness. What are the proper nicknames for the toy-terrier of a boy and a girl?
Nicknames for the boy's toy boy
Cute and at the same time very elegant baby can give a beautiful, sonorous name, to match his balanced complexion and pleasant appearance.
All the beauty of this breed can be embodied in a beautiful nickname for the dog:
- A-B-B: Adam, Adon, Azart, Akela, Alan, Ali, Alias, Alf, Aldi, Alonso, Cupid, Henri, Anjou, Antey, Ice, Areon, Ares, Archie, Athos, Boni, Bobby, Byron, Buggy, Baxi, Bike, Barney, Bart, Black, Brand, Bruno, Boss, Waltz, Valley, Walty, Wally, Veron, Veles.
- GDD: Harry, Garik, Guy, Gambit, Gwen, Guchi, Green, Helios, Hector, Hans, Hoover, Dick, Darcy, Daxey, Dixie, Dexter, Denis, Dustin, Jus, Dobby, Epifan, Eli, Elvin, Yen, Yeney, Yerofei, Yesay, Yeshua.
- Zh-Z-I: Georges, Zhejk, Jais, Genre, Jean, Zhenek, Jean-Claude, Jean-Paul, Jared, Gerard, Joseph, Zack, Zorro, Zaire, Zakir, Sunset, Zarin, Zeus, Zorg, Zenni, Zero, Zlat, Yves, Icarus, Izumrud, Ikar, Ingur, Izar, Ilan, Ilar, Iliriy, Ilir.
- K-L-M: Casper, Kai, Kandy, Cosmos, Cairo, Cali, Caliph, Cody, Cuddy, Conti, Carat, Karai, Caron, Carter, Cure, Kwiki, Laik, Laer, Light, La Mur, Lance, Levi , Lego, Leo, Leroy, Lord, Lestok, Lestor, Michael, Makei, Mokko, Maybach, Max, Mango, Mark, Manon, Merlin, Markel.
- N-O-P: Nick, Nikki, Nord, Nils, Nyks, Knight, Nice, Naur, Nevil, Nectar, Nor, Naratay, Neo, Neil, Nathan, Oder, Oasis, Ozzie, Olar, Olle, Onli, Ordi, Orlando, Orsen, Oscar, Orpheus, Pai, Parkley, Pascal, Paul, Perseus, Paris, Pierce, Picasso, Plato, Porky, Pongo, Price.
- R-C-T: Radzha, Radik, Russell, Reid, Ray, Rainer, Rally, Roma, Ramir, Rudy, Rad, Radion, Raf, Rango, Rafik, Sava, Saigo, Semyon, Sagan, Silent, Simon, Sunny, Salieri, Sunset, Santa, Sapphire, Timmy, Tarik, Tao, Theseus, Tek, Teil, Twain, Terry, Torrey, Thor, Turner, Thermic.
- UFH: White, Will, Ulli, Uolon, Umberto, Uranus, Urfin, Fabio, Fabian, Falco, Phantom, Forio, Fart, Faith, Phoebus, Furby, Fiat, Philip, Fixi, Caliph, Hans, Harvey, Harris, Hale, Hel, Hill, Heather.
- Ts-H-Sh: Tsei, Tsian, Caesar, Tsen, Tsukat, Chuck, Chaki, Chao, Chino, Chile, Charlie, Chase, Ching, Chippy, Chance, Shiko, Shaykh, Shik. Chef.
- E-Ya: Andrew, Evr, Aegeus, Edwin, Ellion, Elliot, Elegant, Elton, Emmett, Apple, Eros, Ernest, Eugene, Yucca, Yugo, Yulai, Yuar, Yunia, Humor, Jan, Janis, Yantar, Yasik, Yashek.
Owners with humor usually choose a special nickname for their little pet, which emphasizes the individuality of their ward. Naturally, the name should not be offensive.
One of the following nicknames may suit a tame boy with a brisk character: Pun, Veselchak, Vulcan, Zhivchik, Pun, Shumok, Shocker, Shket, Lanyard, Robbery, Robber, Plet, Shket, Balamut, Elektrovenik, Energizer.
Funny name sounds when its owner weighs 1.5-2 kg. Smile will cause a toy-terrier named Goliath, Hulk, Giant, Gromoboy, Jean-Claude Vandam, Tyson, Giant, Bison.
But the owner can also emphasize the diminutiveness of his little friend, calling him Nolik, Baby, Funtik, Shildik, Smiley, Coke, Raisin, Ranet, Bambino, Baby, Krosh, Kroha, Dodik.
Nicknames with meaning
A lot of unusual nicknames dog owners borrow from foreign languages, including English. The puppy of the toy-terrier can be named as follows:
- Kiddy (Kiddy) - the kid;
- Bit (Bit) is a crumb;
- Small (Small) - small;
- Рounce-quick (Punch-kvik) - шустрик;
- Pretty boy (Priti boy) is a pretty boy, handsome;
- Favorite - Favorite;
- Slender - slim;
- Funny (Funny) - funny, funny;
- Varmint (Vermin) is a sham, a shalopay.
Whatever name the owner chooses, it should be liked by both family members and the owner.
Nicknames suitable for toy-terrier girls
Toy girls are elegant, small creatures that need affection and tenderness. The family that adopted such a dog, faces a choice - how to name a tiny dog. In fact, the choice is very large, it's enough to look at your favorite.
To emphasize the elegance and grace of the little toy girl will help one of the beautiful names:
- A-B-B: Iris, Assol, Agata, Angel, Abba, Agasha, Agnes, Adeia, Ariadne, Aglaya, Aika, Aisha, Airen, Bali, Bunny, Barney, Buffy, Bounty, Beverly, Bessie, Beta, Bridget, Vega, Valerie, Vanilla, Varna, Venus, Venya, Vivienne, Vestalka.
- GDD: Goldie, Gloria, Gaby, Gaydi, Gerda, Geisha, Gaia, Gita, Gloria, Grace, Green, Dinah, Dakota, Delilah, Darina, Daphne, Debbie, Deborah, Dolly, De Luna, Jodi, Diva, Eve, Evita, Yellow, Esenia, Esmin.
- Zh-ZI: Jasmine, Jacqueline, Jadie, Jadore, Janie, Geneva, Juliette, Zabava, Zarina, Zarya, Zateja, Zvezda, Zlata, Zora, Zoya, Yvette, Ivona, Izzy, Illari, Ivory, Indira, Irene, Ithaca, Italy.
- K-LM: Casey, Kama, Camelia, Country, Karin, Catherine, Curry, Cleo, Cameo, Kiara, Lelia, Lavender, Lady, Lavigne, Larry, Latifah, Laura, Liana, Loya, Lillian, Maggie, Mani, Manon, Marcy, Meddi, Mercy, Mirra.
- N-O-P: Nadine, Noel, Nega, Navarra, Nancy, Naomi, Nora, Nelly, Niagara, Nura, Aubrey, Oji, Oxy, Olia, Olsi, Orly, Orchid, Ophelia, Panna, Paola, Percy, Penny, Pinkie, Palari, Princess, Paige.
- R-C-T: Robbie, Ramona, Rhea, Racy, Riviere, Roxy, Rollie, Ruby, Ruth, Redie, Rhea, Ritsa, Sonata, Cecil, Solly, Sally, Samir, Santa, Siesta, Simon, Sophie, Tara, Teddy, Tessa, Tiki, Tory, Tiffany, Troy.
- UFH: Umka, Ulla, Wilsi, Welsey, Wendy, Ursa, Uriah, Urian, Phoebe, Fabia, Fanny, Fairy, Philadelphia, Phantom, Feon, Fiesta, Flora, Ferry, Heidi, Khan, Hani, Harlin, Chloe, Heppi, Juan.
- Ts-H-Sh: Cern, Tsarina, Tsei, Celly, Celia, Tsunami, Chaki, Chancy, Chara, Charka, Chelsea, Chess, Shaini, Sherry, Shakira, Charlene, Shimmy, Shenon.
- SCH-EY-YY: Shchenny, Shcherbet, Eva, Evita, Elena, Eureka, Avi, Agee, Airy, Edita, Eliza, Alice, Elite, Elsa, Emmy, Enya, Eugene, Yucca, Juno, Yumka, Justina, Yaka, Yalta, Yanita, Yanina, Yar, Yasmina.
The dog of the decorative breed can be given an easy, funny nickname: Barbie, Babby, Cherry, Mitten, Nut, Fishka, Freckle, Bead, Knob, Baby, Bambi, Simka, Bullet, Ranetka, Thumbelina, Fly, Zhuzha, Caramel, Doll, Ljalka, Baby, Mini, Minnie Mouse, Mouse, Baby, Pixie, Ponochka, Tyapa, Tutti-Frutti, Oz, Candy, Candy, Chip, Flower, Flower, Tsypah, Cherry, Chupa Chupsa, Cheeks, Shumka, Piece, Yula, Yagodka.
A nickname is the name of a dog that affects her character and even her life. The owner will have to pronounce it several times a day, and the dog will always respond, therefore, the word should be pleasant for "taste" and hearing.