The first thing that awaits the owners of a puppy, just appeared in the house - is the choice of his name, that is, nicknames. Experts recommend not to rush, look at the new family member. It should be a sonorous word that is easy to pronounce, like both the owner and the dog. It is necessary to consider the most successful ideas nicknames for dogs boys.
- Выбираем кличку правильно 1. Choose a nickname correctly
- Красивые клички для собак мальчиков 2. Beautiful nicknames for boys dogs
- Смешные клички собак-мальчиков 3. Funny nicknames of boys
- Список прикольных кличек для собак 4. A list of cool dog nicknames
- Модные клички для собак из различных языков 5. Fashionable names for dogs from different languages.
- Клички с восточным колоритом 6. Nicknames with oriental flavor
- Клички для маленьких пород 7. Nicknames for small breeds
Choosing a nickname correctly
It is not enough to choose the right word that you like, you should take care that the pet can quickly master its new name:
- It is desirable that the nickname was short, consisting of one or two syllables. It is easier to say to the owner of the dog, and the pet quickly learns its name.
- It is important that the nickname is pronounced clearly and simply.
- If the owner is a bit "wise" and later faced with difficulties, you can not change the nickname, but think out its diminutive version.
- The nickname should not be similar to any team, for example, the Pound sounds like the command “Fu!”, And Kommi - “To me!”.
- If you have a question with the choice of nicknames, then you can ask for options of the country where the breed comes from.
- It is not recommended to call the dog a too common name, since there is a chance to face difficulties later on.
Beautiful dog names for boys
People who surround themselves with beautiful, harmonious things will want their pet to have an euphonic name. Of course, everyone has different tastes, but more often in this case, names of celebrities, as well as mythological heroes, gods, and simply sounding words are taken:
The list of beautiful nicknames for dog boys can include the following names:
- Cupid, Amadeus, Alfonso, Apollo, Angel, Antey, Amadeo, Aramis. Amigo, Aragon, Avatar, Ayran, Amethyst.
- Big Ben, Beckham, Banderas, Brian, Baikal, Briand, Baron, Boston, Barhan, Bond, Balkans.
- Wolf, Vulcan, Vincent, Wolf, East, Woland, Viscount, Viking, Heather, Wakhtar.
- Helios, Grice, Gratian, Hephaestus, Heracles, Goodwin, Hephaestus, Guy, Grimm.
- Dario, Danai, Duncan, Julian, Dimon, Demon, Danko, Dionysus, Daniel, Dexter, Dolph.
- Yeremey, Eli, Erhan, Emelyan.
- Jasper, Jean Christophe, Julienne, Gerard.
- Zeus, Zoltan, Golden, Zac.
- Ymir, Ilmir, Ikar, Emerald, Ishtar, Irbis, Irtysh, Impulse.
- Cupid, Kazbek, Casper, Kai, Cristiano, Colosseum, King, Cosmos, Courage, Clyde.
- Leonardo, Leo, Leonel, Lokki, Lexus, Lucas, London, Lord, Laimus, Louis, Lucian, Lacoste, Larion.
- Mars, Magnum, Marquis, Milton, Marseille, Mercury, Merce, Maximus, Marat, Madrid.
- Neptune, Napoleon, Nice, Nord, Nelson, Noris, Narzan, Neville, Knicks. Next.
- Oliver, Octavian, Ontario, Odyssey, Orlando, Orion, Oscar, Olympus.
- Pegasus, Prince, Pele, Paphos, Perseus, Poseidon, Porthos, Prometheus, Paris, Pierre.
- Raphael, Rio, Richie, Rango, Ryder, Rave, Rockefeller.
- Sirius, Sensei, Severus, Solomon, Salvatore, Sunny, Selen, Saturn, Simon, Sydney, Stealth.
- Theseus, Texas, Tyler, Tiberio, Titan, Troy, Tamerlane, Taylan, Tyrone, Tyson, Tokyo, Teddy, Theodore.
- Urman, Walt, Ural, Urfin, Winslet.
- Phoenix, Philip, Forest, Fresh, Ferdinand, Fabio, Fabian, Flavio, Fidel.
- Javier, Hachiko, Hummer, Harley, Hulk, Hencock, Khalif.
- Centurion, Caesar, Cerium.
- Charlie, Champion, Chester.
- Storm, Charles, Sheldon, Sherlock, Sherkhan, Sage.
- Everest, Elbrus, Eden, Alvin, Elien, Emir, Elf, Emilio, Edmond.
- Eugene, Justinian, Yutos, Eugene;
Funny nicknames boys
A good sense of humor helps in life and is even an integral part of it. Often, the owners want their four-legged friend's name to evoke a smile and a wave of positive. Why not? The main thing is that the nickname should be liked, but in no case should it be offensive or offensive to a devoted comrade.
What you can navigate in the selection of "cool" name? For example, the size of the dog. Here you can use opposite values, so a tiny one or a Yorkshire terrier can turn into Gulliver, Giant, Cerberus or Grozny with a light hand of the owner. Such names for kids sound surprisingly funny, and if the dog has a character, it is quite eloquent.
There is also the opposite tendency, when representatives of giant breeds are called diminutive names. You can meet a Caucasian Shepherd Dog named Fluff, Great Dane Krosh or, intimidating by its appearance, Mastiff Tsvetik. But here one should be more careful, given that the name leaves its mark on the character of the pet, and, wishing to receive a vigilant guard, there is a risk of becoming the owner of a good-natured giant. With medium-sized pets, you can give vent to fantasy and come up with a nickname, based on the characteristic qualities.
Owners of four-legged friends of mestizos often have unintended confusions with nicknames. Initially a gentle, tiny creature named Donut, Ray of Light or Little Mouse can blow up to a decent size. And there are also reverse situations when a puppy is taken into the house, which the former owners are positioning as a large, guard individual, and in fact a dog the size of a dachshund grows up. And such Polkans, Mukhtars and Caesars are running around, and the owners are somewhat confused by their original, not quite suitable, name. If there is no desire to choose a joking nickname, and the future size of the pet is not clear, you should call the puppy so that the name is not related to the dimensions.
You can focus on the color of the pet. In this case, the nickname will reflect the inherent quality of the pet - its suit:
- A boy with black wool can be called Coal, Devil, Blackie, Demon, Zorro, Gypsy, Agate, Bes, Chernysh, Blade, Raven, Rook, etc.
- White-haired males will suit such names as Snowball, White, Belyash, Frost, Bars, Buran, Nord, Melok, Svetly, Casper, Edelweiss, White, Zephyr, Polar, Sugar, Refined.
- Dogs with a spotted fur coat are called Blur, Speckled, Fifteen, Motley, Bright, Domino, Harlequin. Among the English nicknames in this case, you can consider options such as Bad, Spotty, Patch, Tabbi.
- Chocolate favorites can be named after favorite delicacies - Snickers, Mars, Twix, Milky-Wei, Toblerone, Picnic, Chocolate. Also such nicknames as Brownie, Chestnut, Mocha, Bruno, Bob, Darkley, Maroon, Brownish, Choco, Porter, etc. will do.
- Males with gray, ash wool can be called Ash, Gray, Gray, Silver, Smoke, Smokey, Smoke, Steel, Style.
- Red and red dogs are often given nicknames, one way or another, associated with the red, fiery color - Fire, Scarlet, Perchik, Red, Bright, Ruby, Garnet, Fire. Pets whose fur looks like a fox fur coat are called Fox, Fox, Foxy, Golden, Orange, Medcom,
When choosing a nickname, you can focus on the nature of the pet. Puppies, like any children, almost from birth begin to show some of their outstanding qualities. What can we say about the grown-up kids who fall into a new home. For puppies with obvious leadership qualities, it is worth choosing a proper nickname: Commander. Tsar, Leader, Favorite, General, Pharaoh. Captain.
A loud, restless pet may become a Bell, Beep, Whistle, Horn, Bell. A dog with a good appetite will be affectionate by nicknames such as Zhorik, Rozhorik, Baton, Termit, Zhivoglot, Patty. A dog with pronounced high-intellectual abilities can be Egghead, Spinoza, Einstein, Jobs, Sage, Kulibin, Freud.
It will be interesting:
A list of cool dog nicknames
Those who wish to call their pupil unusually will also have such cool nicknames:
- Apricot, Android, Artist, IPhone.
- Barmaley, Buddha, Keychain, Bourgeois, Bamboo, Banana, Bobo, Eggplant.
- Whiskey, Cog, Broom.
- Garik, Hegmon, Googlik, Homer.
- Dollar, Dragon, Driver.
- Emelya, Eralash.
- Zhorik, Bridegroom. Zhigan, Zhivchik, Zhadyuga.
- Zombies, Hare, Zampolit.
- Ilya Muromets, Ikar, Judah, Raisin.
- Krutysh, Zucchini, Capital, Carlson, Idol, Shortbread, Cupcake, Kalmar, Kuzya, Combat. Confucius, Kissel.
- Lemon, Bastard, Dashing, Lihach, Buttercup, Lemonti, Burdock, Lucifer, Luntik.
- Malets, Mamai, Major, Mickey Mouse, Mister, Mixer.
- Zero, Insolent, Narcissus, Napoleon, Nemo.
- Othello, Okay, Annealing, Oreshek.
- Gingerbread, Patron, Foreman, Pluto, Poves, Plut, Pappi, Pelmen, Gunpowder.
- Rambo, Robinson, Romeo, Examiner.
- Syrup, Sniper, Fashion Woman, Cheesecake, Santa, Scooby Doo, Sausage.
- Timati, Tarzan, Tube, Truffle, Tetris.
- Fan-fan, Fant, Date, Funtik ,.
- The Hobbit, The Master, Happy, Tail.
- Citrus, Compass.
- Chapay, Cheburek, Che.
- Screw, Shaman, Shkodnik, Chanson.
- Hercule, Electron, Elf.
- Jung, Julius, Humor.
- Yago, Yahont.
Fashionable dog names from different languages
There are funny names, there are beautiful ones, and there are still fashionable ones. Yes, yes, if not so long ago on the street we met through one of the Barons and Earls, then today the trend has changed somewhat. It is worth considering the most current names for dogs.
The dog can be called in English manners:
- The duke;
- Pork fat;
It will be original to call a pet with an Italian name:
If we consider the primordially Russian nicknames, then here you can find quite interesting options, although, perhaps, not always elegant: Bandit, Tramp, Bayan, Wild boar, Volodar, Velez, Savage, Dar, Dobrynya, Zadira, Zagray, Vepr, Nightmare, Lut, Handsome, Svarog, Naughty, Perun, Ratibor, Fog, Horse, Zimun, Chance.
There are also "northern" nicknames, of course, that they are not suitable for all breeds:
Rather refined nicknames can be found in French: Andre, Bijou, Benji, Destin, Cavier, Cousteau, Kenzo, Maurice, Rochelle, Seymour, Soleil, Tison, Toby, Eiffel, Enzo, Finn, Chevalier.
Nicknames with oriental flavor
When purchasing oriental breeds of dogs, mainly shepherd, the owners often turn to Asian languages, choosing a beautiful and sonorous name for their pet. Since most often the knowledge of the languages of this group is insignificant, it is worth knowing in advance what this or that word means:
- Anor - garnet.
- Avlod - tribe.
- Akhtar - a comet.
- Adjar is a dragon.
- Askar is a soldier.
- Barfi - snow.
- Bark - lightning.
- Borak is spring.
- Bodom - almonds.
- Betars - brave, fearless.
- Wafo is the right one.
- Vehim - horror.
- Vyron - the destroyer.
- Gurg is a wolf.
- Ganda-Gere - tightly grabbing and biting.
- Dard - pain.
- Dovlet - wealth, wealth.
- Daushi is a brawler.
- Yekemen - unsociable.
- Jasur - brave.
- Zafar is a victory.
- Yermen - a glutton.
- Cordon - knows his stuff.
- Lazim - necessary.
- Munkar is the name of an angel.
- Osmon - the sky.
- Oyalchan - shy.
Nicknames for small breeds
Today, decorative dogs of small size are common, and the smaller the pet, the more valuable it is. Naturally, tiny animals require corresponding names. Among the suitable ones, the following nicknames can be mentioned, as if hinting at any qualities of a pet: Ali, Winnie, Barrick, Pancake, Chaffinch, Cash, Krosh, Kubik. Kefirchik, Zhivchik, Ray, Minik, Masya, Kid, Nutlet, Soup, Peach, Cherry, Flower, Little Bee, Pupsik, etc.
The following names will say about the size: Gnome, Atom, Micron, Pixel, Elf, Little Mouse, Baby, Malets. For the crumbs, you can choose something neutral; short names are especially harmoniously combined: Nick, Rick, Steve, Eddie, Leo, Nol, Steve, Lenny, Theis, Tim, etc.
If the little dog has a serious character, then you can pick it up and the proper name, for example, Amadeus, Pascal, Edison, Cooper, Glen, Jason, Wats, Marx, Sebastian.
A dog's name is a name for a person. It affects the character of the pet, his behavior, and also determines the position of the new member in the family. Therefore, it is recommended to choose a nickname calmly, without haste, and it is desirable that the whole family participate in the process. It should first try what is called "taste", pronouncing slowly, and then try to repeat quickly. And after offering her baby - he happily responded? So this is what you need! And if the pet did not give out any emotions, then the search should continue.
It doesn’t matter whether the dog will be a thunderbolt or pancake, it’s much more important to love and care for his four-legged friend, and he will reciprocate.