The first thing that awaits the owners of a puppy just appeared in the house is a choice of his name, that is, nicknames. Experts recommend not to hurry, to look at a new member of the family. It should be a sonorous word that is easily pronounced, like the owner and the dog. It is worth considering the most successful idea of nicknames for dogs of boys.
- Выбираем кличку правильно 1. We select the name correctly
- Красивые клички для собак мальчиков 2. Beautiful nicknames for dogs of boys
- Смешные клички собак-мальчиков 3. Funny nicknames of dog-boys
- Список прикольных кличек для собак 4. List of funny nicknames for dogs
- Модные клички для собак из различных языков 5. Fashionable nicknames for dogs from different languages
- Клички с восточным колоритом 6. Clicks with oriental coloring
- Клички для маленьких пород 7. Nicknames for small breeds
We choose the name correctly
It is not enough to choose a suitable word that you like, you should take care that the pet can quickly master his new name:
- It is desirable that the name is short, consisting of one or two syllables. It is easier to pronounce to the owner of the dog, and the pet quickly learns his name.
- It is important that the nickname be pronounced clearly and simply.
- If the owner has a little "namudril" and subsequently encountered difficulties, you can not change the name, but think about its diminutive option.
- The nickname should not be similar to any team, for example, Pound sounds like the team "Fu!", And Kommi - "To me!".
- If there was a question with a choice of a nickname it is possible to address for variants of that country where the breed comes from.
- It is not recommended to call a dog too common name, since subsequently there is a chance to face difficulties.
Beautiful nicknames for dogs of boys
People who surround themselves with beautiful, harmonious things, will want their pet to have a harmonious name. Of course, everyone has different tastes, but more often in this case the names of fame, as well as mythological heroes, gods and simply well-sounding words are taken:
In the list of beautiful nicknames for dog-boys you can include the following names:
- Amour, Amadeus, Alfonso, Apollo, Angel, Antey, Amadeo, Aramis. Amigo, Aragon, Avatar, Ayran, Amethyst.
- Big Ben, Beckham, Banderas, Bryan, Baikal, Briand, Baron, Boston, Barhan, Bond, Balkan.
- Wolf, Vulcan, Vincent, Wulf, East, Woland, Viscount, Viking, Heather, Vakhtar.
- Helios, Grice, Gratian, Hephaestus, Hercules, Goodwin, Hephaestus, Guy, Grimm.
- Dario, Danai, Duncan, Julian, Dimon, Demon, Danko, Dionysus, Daniel, Dexter, Dolph.
- Eremey, Eli, Erhan, Emelyan.
- Jasper, Jean Christophe, Julien, Gerard.
- Zeus, Zoltan, the Golden, Zach.
- Ymir, Ilmir, Ikar, Izumrud, Ishtar, Irbis, Irtysh, Impulse.
- Cupid, Kazbek, Casper, Kai, Krishtian, Colosseum, King, Cosmos, Courage, Clyde.
- Leonardo, Leo, Leonel, Locke, Lexus, Lucas, London, Lord, Lymus, Louis, Lucian, Lacoste, Larion.
- Mars, Magnum, Marquis, Milton, Marcel, Mercury, Mers, Maximus, Marat, Madrid.
- Neptune, Napoleon, Nice, Nord, Nelson, Noris, Narzan, Neville, Knicks. Next.
- Oliver, Octavian, Ontario, Odysseus, Orlando, Orion, Oscar, Olympus.
- Pegasus, Prince, Pele, Paphos, Perseus, Poseidon, Porthos, Prometheus, Paris, Pierre.
- Raphael, Rio, Richie, Rango, Ryder, Rave, Rockefeller.
- Sirius, Sensei, Severus, Solomon, Salvatore, Sunny, Selene, Saturn, Simon, Sydney, Stealth.
- Theseus, Texas, Tyler, Tiberio, Titan, Troy, Tamerlane, Tylan, Tyrone, Tyson, Tokyo, Teddy, Theodore.
- Urman, Walt, Ural, Urfin, Winslet.
- Phoenix, Philippe, Forest, Fresh, Ferdinand, Fabio, Fabian, Flavio, Fidel.
- Javier, Hatiko, Hammer, Harley, Hulk, Hancock, Khalif.
- Centurion, Caesar, Cerium.
- Charlie, Champion, Chester.
- Storm, Charles, Sheldon, Sherlock, Sherhan, Sage.
- Everest, Elbrus, Eden, Alvin, Elien, Emir, Elf, Emilio, Edmond.
- Eugene, Justinian, Utos, Eugene;
Funny nicknames of dog-boys
A good sense of humor helps in life and is even an integral part of it. Often the owners want the name of their four-legged friend to evoke a smile and a wave of positive. Why not? The main thing is that the nickname should be liked, but in no case was it insulting or offensive to a devoted companion.
What can be used to select a "cool" name? For example, the size of the dog. Here you can use the opposite values, so a tiny one or a Yorkshire terrier can easily turn into Gulliver, Giant, Cerberus or Grozny. Such names for kids sound unexpectedly funny, and if the dog with a character, it's pretty eloquent.
There is also a reverse trend, when representatives of giant breeds are called diminutive names. You can find a Caucasian shepherd named Pushok, Dog Krosh or, terrifying by its appearance, the mastiff Tsvetik. But here it is necessary to be more careful, considering that the name imposes its imprint on the character of the pet, and, wanting to get an alert guard, there is a risk to become the master of the good-natured giant. With pets of medium size, you can give vent to fantasy and come up with a nickname, based on the characteristic qualities.
Owners of four-legged friends of Métis often experience unintentional embarrassments with nicknames. Initially, a tender, tiny creature named Donut, Luchik or Mouse can grow to a decent size. And there are also reverse situations, when a puppy is taken to the house, which former owners position as a large, watchdog, but in fact a doggie the size of the dachshund grows. And run such Polkans, Mukhtars and Caesars, and the owners are somewhat embarrassed by their original, not quite suitable, name. If there is no desire to choose a joking nickname, and the future size of the pet is not clear, it is necessary to call the puppy so that the name was not associated with the dimensions.
You can focus on the color of the pet. In this case, the name will reflect the inherent quality of the pet - his suit:
- A boy with a black coat can be called Ugolk, Devil, Blackie, Demon, Zorro, Gypsy, Agat, Bes, Chernysh, Blade, Voron, Grach, etc.
- Dogs with white wool are suitable for such names as Snowball, White, Belyash, Frost, Bars, Buran, Nord, Melok, Svetly, Casper, Edelweiss, White, Zephyr, Polar, Sugar, Rafinad.
- Pesikov with a spotted fur coat is called Spot, Ryaby, Spotty, Motley, Bright, Domino, Harlequin. Among the English names in this case, you can consider such options as Bud, Spotti, Patch, Tabby.
- Chocolate favorites can be called in honor of your favorite delicacies - Snickers, Mars, Tweaks, Milky Way, Tobleron, Picnic, Chocolate. Also suitable are such nicknames as Brownie, Chestnut, Mokko, Bruno, Bob, Darkley, Maroon, Brownish, Choco, Porter, etc.
- Males with gray, ashy hair can be called Ashes, Gray, Gray, Silver, Smoke, Smokki, Smoke, Steel, Steel.
- Red-and-red dogs are often given nicknames, one way or another, associated with the red, fiery color - Faer, Scarlet, Perchik, Red, Bright, Ruby, Granat, Fire. Pets whose hair looks like a fox fur coat is called Fox, Fox, Foxy, Golden, Orange, Medc,
When choosing a nickname, you can also focus on the character of the pet. Puppies, like any children, almost from birth begin to show some of their outstanding qualities. What can we say about grown-up kids falling into a new house. For puppies with obvious leadership qualities it is worth choosing and the nickname corresponding: Commander. King, Leader, Favorite, General, Pharaoh. Captain.
A loud barking, restless pet can become a Bell, Buzzer, Whistle, Klaxon, Bell. A dog with an excellent appetite will come up with affectionate nicknames, such as Zhorik, Glutton, Baton, Termite, Zhivoglot, Pirozhok. A dog with pronounced high intellectual abilities can be a Clever, Spinoza, Einstein, Jobs, Sage, Kulibin, Freud.
It will be interesting:
List of funny nicknames for dogs
Those who wish to name their pupil are unusual, such cool nicknames will suit:
- Apricot, Android, Artist, iPhone.
- Barmaley, Buddha, Keychain, Burzhuy, Bamboo, Banana, Bobo, Eggplant.
- Whiskey, Screw, Broom.
- Garik, Hegemon, Guglik, Homer.
- Dollar, Dragon, Driver.
- Emelya, Yeralash.
- Zhorik, the Bridegroom. Zhigan, Zhivchik, Zhadyuga.
- Zombies, Hare, Zampolit.
- Ilya Muromets, Icarus, Judas, Raisins.
- Krutysh, Kabachok, Kapital, Carlson, Idol, Korzhik, Cake, Kalmar, Kuzya, Combat. Confucius, Kissel.
- Lemon, Lapot, Lihoy, Likhach, Buttercup, Lemonti, Burdock, Lucifer, Luntik.
- Malek, Mamai, Major, Mickey Mouse, Mister, Mixer.
- Nolik, Naglets, Narcissus, Napoleon, Nemo.
- Othello, Okay, Annealing, Nut.
- Gingerbread, Patron, Foreman, Pluto, Horns, Dodger, Pappi, Pelmen, Gunpowder.
- Rimbaud, Robinson, Romeo, the Inspector General.
- Syrupchik, Sniper, Dandy, Chicken, Santa, Scooby doo, Sausage.
- Timati, Tarzan, Tube, Truffle, Tetris.
- Fan-fan, Fant, Finick, Funtik ,.
- Hobbit, Boss, Happy, Tail.
- Citrus, Compasses.
- Chapay, Cheburek, Che.
- Screw, Shaman, Shkodnik, Shanson.
- Hercule, Electron, Elf.
- Jung, Julius, Humor.
- Iago, Yakhont.
Fashionable nicknames for dogs from different languages
There are cheerful names, there are beautiful, and still there are fashionable. Yes, yes, if not so long ago on the street met through one Baron and the Earls, today the trend has changed somewhat. It is worth considering the most relevant names for dogs.
The dog can be called in the English manner:
- The Duke;
It will be original to call a pet an Italian name:
If you look at the original Russian nicknames, you can find quite interesting options here, although maybe not always elegant: Bandit, Bosyak, Bayan, Vepr, Volodar, Veles, Savage, Dar, Dobrynya, Zadira, Zagrai, Vepr, Nightmare, Lyut, Krasavchik, Svarog, Naughty, Perun, Ratibor, Fog, Horse, Zimin, Chance.
There are also "northern" nicknames, of course, that they do not fit all breeds:
Quite exquisite nicknames can be found in French: Andre, Bijou, Benji, Destin, Kavier, Cousteau, Kenzo, Maurice, Rochelle, Seymour, Soleil, Tyson, Toby, Eifel, Enzo, Finn, Chevalier.
Nicknames with oriental coloring
Acquiring dogs of oriental breeds, mainly shepherds, the owners often turn to Asian languages, picking up a beautiful and sonorous name for their pet. Since more often the knowledge of the languages of this group is negligible, it is worth knowing in advance what the meaning of this or that word means:
- Anor - garnet.
- Avlod is a tribe.
- Akhtar is a comet.
- Adjar is a dragon.
- Askar is a soldier.
- Barfy is snowball.
- Bark is lightning.
- Borak is the spring.
- Bodom - almonds.
- Betars is bold, fearless.
- Beth - faithful.
- Vehim - horror.
- Viron is the destroyer.
- Gurg is a wolf.
- Ganda-Gir - strong grasping and biting.
- Dard is pain.
- Dowlet - wealth, prosperity.
- Daushi is a brawler.
- Eckemon is uninhabited.
- Jasur - the brave one.
- Zafar is a victory.
- Ierman is a glutton.
- Cordon - knows his business.
- Lazim is necessary.
- Munkar is the name of the angel.
- Osmon is the sky.
- Oyalchan is shy.
Nicknames for small breeds
Today, decorative small dogs are small, and the smaller the pet, the more valuable it is. Naturally, tiny animals require proper names. Among the suitable can be noted the following nicknames, as if hinting at any quality pet: Ali, Winnie, Barrick, Blinchik, Zyablik, Cash, Krosh, Kubik. Kefirchik, Zhivchik, Luchik, Minik, Masya, Kid, Oreshek, Soup, Peach, Cherry, Tsvetik, Bee, Pupsik, etc.
The following names will tell you about the size: Gnome, Atom, Mikron, Pixel, Elf, Mouse, Tiny, Malek. For crumbs, you can also choose something neutral, especially in a harmonious combination of short names: Nick, Rick, Steve, Eddie, Leo, Nol, Steve, Lenny, Tais, Tim, etc.
If a small dog has a serious character, then you can pick up and appropriate name, for example, Amadeus, Pascal, Edison, Cooper, Glen, Jason, Watts, Marx, Sebastian.
A nickname for a dog is what a name is for a person. It affects the nature of the pet, its behavior, and also determines the position of the new member in the family. Therefore, it is recommended to choose a nickname calmly, without hurrying up and it is desirable that the whole family participate in the process. It should first try what's called "to taste", say slowly, and then try to replicate quickly. And after offering her to the baby - he reacted joyfully? So, this is what you need! And if the pet did not give out any emotions, then the search should continue.
It does not matter if the dog is Gromoboy or Pancake, it is much more important to love and care for your four-footed friend, and he will reciprocate.