It is necessary to bring a small pet to the house, as the owner faces a dilemma - what nickname should the baby choose? Nicknames often reflect the character or appearance of an animal, including the name of the nursery, the names of the parents, or the date of birth. Nicknames for small dogs, boys and girls, should be easy to articulate and attract the attention of the pet.
- Клички для маленьких собак мальчиков 1. Nicknames for small dogs boys
- Клички для маленьких собак девочек 2. Nicknames for little dogs girls
Nicknames for little dogs boys
In the nicknames of dogs as well as in names, there is a fashion that tends to change. Before you call a puppy you should think about how quickly this fashion will pass, and will not the common nickname interfere with walking?
If you analyze the lists of the most popular nicknames for kids, then the leaders in the ranking are Smile, Boy, Chico, Ginger, Ludo, Spike.
Beautiful names and nicknames
The most beautiful short nicknames for boys are:
- Abrek, August, Augur, Adams, Ike, Archie, Asko, Aster, Asker, Astor, Agat, Amok, Amir, Amin, Amigo, Angel, Anur, Akira, Alarm, Alf, Almaz, Ali, Aldo, Apollo (Apollo) , Andre, Aztek, Ajax;
- Bart, Baster, Bobo, Bingo, Beck, Bambino, Boy, Bob, Black, Basket, Bunge, Briggs, Bruce, Boomer, Berry, Barton, Berg, Bregg, Baby, Bugs, Bucks;
- Willy, Vatar, Vox, Wolf, Vist, Vel, Vitus, West, Vinnie, Vincent, Vivat, Viscount, Watson;
- Garfield, Godfrey, Hector, Grummit, Gocha, Hector, Grover, Gross, Gall, Gucci, Glenmore, Hertz, Homer;
- Dudley, Dexter, Jimbo, Jean, Joe, Doggie, Jake, Jim, Dolph, Junior;
- Jules, Georges, Jacques, Gilles, Jean, Julienne;
- Zorro, Zenit, Zabar, Zero, Zeus, Zippo;
- Izzy, Iggy, Yorick, Yoda, Yoshi;
- Klein, Kuki, Carat, Cliff, Kent, Casper, Kidd, Cody;
- Lucky, Lokki, Leon, Leroy, Lord, Larry, Lux;
- Mickey, Moby, Merlin, Monty, Mike, Max, Mambo;
- Nike, Nabbi, Nick, Nome, Norris, Nino, Norbit;
- Otis, Orbito, Orlando, Otto, Orbis, Orpheus;
- Paris, Paul, Prince, Prince, Proust;
- Roy, Richie, Reggie, Rhode, Rocky, Rezvan, Ralph, Ramsey (from Ramses), Redi;
- Sol (Solomon), Sykes, Sixt, Stick, Simba, Starr;
- Torro, Teddy, Trust, Toffee, Tim, Toby, Tyson, Toto, Task;
- Wilber, Uno, Udo, Wesley;
- Haggis, Jordi, Horne, Harvey, Khan, Higs, Hilton;
- Tsar, Chang, Chappi, Chow, Chibo, Chester, etc.
If the owner is all right with a sense of humor, or he wants to call the pet fun and original, there are a lot of nicknames that will make others smile. But before you teach a puppy to a “funny” nickname, it’s worth thinking about it, because what you laugh about today can cause a negative reaction tomorrow.
It looks funny if the nickname of a representative of small breeds "beats" the size or character of a pet: Giant, Brave, Vityaz, Viking, Conan, Schwartz, Strog, Sher Khan, Tyson, Rambo.
Often, in the nickname of a puppy, the host "encodes" concepts related to his profession. For example, a programmer may call a pet Fortran, File, Basic, Byte, Unix, Api (API), Virus, Bot, Tambourine, Google, Nibble, Fix, Server, User, Chip.
Use "cool" nicknames that mention food - Cheesecake, Toffee, Bagel, Cookie, Nats, Pepsi, Milky (from the bar "Milky Way"), Apricot, Azu, Biff (from "bifterrogans"), Yogurt, Perchik, Baguette , Shortbread.
Art lovers can call their pets by the names of artists - Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Monet, Titian, Dega, Gauguin, Hopper, Calder, Warhol.
In Russia, the dogs were called so that the name reflected the characteristic feature of the pet. For dogs of dwarf and small breeds such Russian nicknames as Fluff, Friend, Kid, Ball will do. In the old books there are such unusual nicknames as Lute, Agat, Funtik, Belek, Istok, Rogue, Chernoukh, Umka, Testament, Sudarik.
Today, wanting to give the baby a Russian nickname, the owners call the puppies with old Russian names: Gvidon, Erema, Elisha, Egor, Elizar, Eroshka, Lyubomir, Matvey, Fedor, Filia, Yasha.
Small, decorative dogs were kept by noble ladies, bohemians, therefore, they were given names in the French manner - Lulu, Mimi, Juju. Therefore, there is no wide variety in Russian nicknames of small breed dogs.
Names with value
If the owner wants to seriously approach the choice of a name for his pet, then you can pick up a nickname with a value. For example, crumbs can be called:
- Hart - hard, nickname for a serious, strong and courageous doggie;
- Buster - happy, restless;
- Bosar is oppressive, a great nickname for a leader;
- Joy is joy, pleasure;
- Ren –lotos;
- Buddy is a buddy;
- Brave is brave;
- Smart smart
- Aiko is a universal favorite.
It is impossible to list all the boys dog names. Even for a baby you can find the original, sonorous name, to which he will respond with pleasure. Some owners of crumbs, translating a pet name chosen by chance, are amazed at how accurately it conveys its character or habits.
Nicknames for little dogs girls
Tiny girls are as loving and popular as boys. They, too, need to be given a name that would correspond to affectionate, tender homely pets. The variety of girls' names is no less extensive than boys, and the fantasy attached to the selection of the nickname is simply amazing.
Beautiful names and nicknames
Baby can be called:
- Abbi, Ava, Avis, Aurora, Aggie, Agatha, Agnes, Aglaya, Ada, Adis, Azalea, Quince, Ivory, Ayka, Aimi, Aisha, Alegra, Alika, Alma, Alia, Alusha, Alfi, Alba, Alka, Asti;
- Babette, Britta, Brigitte, Butterfly, Banga, Banzi, Baroness, Basia, Basta, Buffy, Baby, Becky, Bi, Biya, Turquoise, Bleka, Boni, Brandy;
- Vajda, Vanda, Varda, Vega, Veri, Vesta, Vivienne, Vizi, Wilma, Virta, Whoopi;
- Gabby, Gadget, Gamma, Gwen, Gale, Geisha, Gertie, Gipsi, Gladys, Goldie, Grana, Dreams, Gracie;
- Dhaka, Damka, Dana, Dara, Darlene, Duffy (from Daphne), Dasha, Debbie (Deborah), Devi, Daisy;
- Ezhenka, Egoza, Elga, Elsi, Yerra, Eshka;
- Zhanna, Zhanetta, Zhuzhu, Zhelan, Zhesi, Givenchy, Zhuzh, Joly, Zhulya;
- Ida, Zest, Illada, Ilga, Inga, Iris, Ipsi;
- Kama, Carmen, Calva, Kapa, Country, Caprice, Kara, Karamelka, Kasia, Kashmir, Kashtanka, Quest, Kelly;
- Lavender, Laveli, Lada, Lucky, Lala, Lamia, Sweetheart, Swallow, Lady;
- Madame, Maggi, Baby, Malinka, Baby, Margot, Martha, Mask;
- Naira, Naida, Nani, Naomi, Nevelichka, Nelga, Nelma, Nessi, Nefertiti;
- Oda, Odalisque, Oira, Olsie, Only, Orsa, Osopa, Charm;
- Pava, Palma, Panna, Passion, Patricia, Peggy, Penny, Peach, Petsi;
- Rada, Radmir, Rummy, Rasta, Rachel, Rea, Reni;
- Tabbi, Tavi, Tabitha, Tanita, Theil, Thelma;
- Upsi, Good, Urima, Delight, Ussimusi.
Funny and cute nicknames for small dogs of girls are various and cheerful: Agusha, Avoska, Bentley, Byaka, Donna Rosa, Dodo, Klepa, Pupsik, Makaroshka, Mamzel, Flash Drive, Runetka, Donut, Sweetener, Simka, Fimka, Fanta, Fiksi, Chika, Yushka, Jupiter.
Babies are called: Matryoshka, Squirrel, Button, Weasel, Honey, Button, Toffee, Dyusha. In these nicknames passed a gentle attitude to the little darlings.
Watch the video how to choose a nickname for a dog:
Names with value
Beautiful and nicknames babes, which mean:
- Bonita is beautiful;
- Alba, Bel - white, light;
- Iris - Iris;
- Ivory - ivory (color);
- Darlene - darling;
- Stella - star;
- Emma - loyal, reliable;
- Rada - elegant.
If a dog has an aggressive disposition, a foolish character, then you should not call it with names that have a lot of "P". Canine experts say that so the dog becomes even more aggressive.
Before you pick a pet name, you need to know what it means. Many dog lovers pick a nickname based on the reaction of the pet. So the puppy gets used to its name faster and more willingly responds to it.