Dachshund is a burrowing hunter with pronounced instincts. Such a dog will not miss the opportunity to catch up with a cat on the street, create a hole from a rug, or put its long nose somewhere. Becoming, for the most part, a pet, the representative of this breed has not lost its natural inclinations, and the owners have to put up with them. However, in popularity, taxes today are on the top lines of the rating, and there are a number of explanations for this. They are loyal, intelligent and intelligent, and at the same time have an extraordinary appearance. How can you call such an unusual dog?
Nicknames for dachshund boy
Many people compare the dachshund with sausage on legs, sausage, or even a hot dog, but the owners know that their pets are smart, fast and very active dogs that can tire their games. In addition, they have a very elegant face with intelligent eyes. And all this suggests that the name for a dachshund can be beautiful and ideally suited to its owner:
- On ABB: Aron, Agat, Archie, Ajour, Adonis, Ivor, Alan, Akela, Axel, Algeria, Amadeus, Anker, Bax, Billy, Berk, Bard, Barney, Berkeley, Ben, Boston, Blek, Best , Brit, White, Web, Volt, Web, Wirth;
- On GD: Hans, Gard, Harlem, Goofy, Hector, Hercules, Grant, Grieg, Groom, Guar, Grand Prix, Dax, Darling, Dustin, Ducker, Demio, Joker, Dick, Diego, Dillon, Duke , Elir, Erosh, Esaul, Evsei, Eddie;
- On MF: Gerard, Georges, Joshua, Zhek, Zhoir, Julien, Zaur, Zephyr, Zorg, Ziggy, Zerro, Zeus, Zulan, Zuid-West, Ibiz, Ilan, Invar, Indigo, Ital, Incanto, Infant ;
- On KLM: Cahors, Cairo, Kabul, Caliph, Kant, Karat, Carlo, Casper, Quest, Kent, Cantor, Cord, Corsair, Kraft, Larson, Lex, Larry, Lord, Louis, Lotos, Luke, Lloyd , Moor, Magnate, Mario, Martin, Merce, Mette, Mickey;
- On N-OOP: Nice, Neith, Nike, Noir, Neptune, Nectar, Nikki, Noris, Nilsson, Oji, Oliver, Oloron, Orpheus, Onyx, Opal, Paco, Pegasus, Pascal, Poker, Paul, Prince, Pierce , Pierre, Perseus;
- On R-ST: Raja, Roland, Rennie, Radar, Ramon, Reggie, Ralph, Rauf, Reggie, Raid, Rem, Ritz, Ronnie, Sam, Simon, Sultan, Sapphire, Sirius, Scout, Skatl, Stephen, Sandy , Tagir, Times, Timer, Town, Teddy, Tibet, Taro;
- On U-FH: Ulan, Umka, Ural, Wallis, Walt, Hugo, Uchan, Uchar, Unix, Fabian, Phlox, Pharaoh, Falk, Phantom, Fest, Fort, Fili, Finch, Flash, Flick, Faun, Haris , Horthy, Hans, José, Hugo, Happy;
- On C-Ch-Sh: Cerberus, Zirus, Citron, Citrus, Zeiss, Chico, Charles, Chase, Chein, Cherry, Ching, Chumak, Shagran, Shaggy, Shine, Charles, Sherkhan, Sherlock, Shleyf;
- On EYU: Action, Evan, Edgar, Edler, Ecko, Al, Elliot, Elf, Andy, Eik, Earl, Emir, Etienne, Yuney, Jürgen, Yucatan, Yukki, Eugene, Yakhont, Janhel, Jacobs, Yago Jaguar
Dachshunds have a good appetite, so if the pet is a glutton, you can emphasize this with the appropriate nickname, but be sure to follow the diet of the four-way friend. Dogies fit the following nicknames: Baton, Pretzel. Meatball, Pie, Pelmen, Sausage, Bublik, Cheburek.
Representatives of this breed are rather cocky, and some do not miss the chance to indulge in force with their own kind. Such a little dog can become Pirate, Barmaley, Vulcan, Bandit, Rogue, Rambo. And when a dachshund puppy is a cheerful slob, you can give him the nickname Kisser, Drive, Joker, Magician, Skomorokh, Shalun, Bumblebee, Showman.
In addition, there are lots of funny nicknames suitable for such charismatic dogs as a dachshund: Baguette, Dwarf, Gremlin, Troll, Google, Coco, Dude, Forbes, Tuning, IPhone, Pompon, Smart, Funtik, Hobbit, Chapito, Pufik, Indus , Fantik, Kinder, Taxi driver, Boomer.
Learn more names for dogs boys .
Nicknames for dachshund girls
Girls of this breed are intelligent, smart and can stand up for themselves. Of course, he is not as pugnacious as boys, but he is capable of expressing his displeasure. What are the nicknames for these short-footed ladies?
- On ABB: Abel, Agatha, Adea, Agnia, Asia, Alisha, Alik, Ameli, Anita, Arisha, Astra, Barbie, Bebbi, Basta, Bounty, Becky, Bessi, Brilliance, Britta, Beauty, Vega, Venta , Vey, Viola, Wilma, Winnie;
- On GMD: Gabby, Gayna, Geleksi, Gera, Gretta, Grace, Gita, Gracia, Dakota, Dana, Daisy, Diana, Delina, Dune, Erma, Elma, Esta, Elonka;
- On F, W, I: Jasmine, Jessie, Zhani, Zhulba, Geneva, Zara, Zaur, Zatea, Zlata, Zurna, Zita, Inga, Indira, Irva, Ithaca;
- On KLM: Candy, Country, Karo, Karl, Kerry, Kiddie, Cora, Courtney, Cuba, Cassie, Laguna, Lada, Leda, Lally, Leila, Lucy, Lubawa, Londa, Medea, Marsha, Maura, Marika , Malta, Fashion, Monica, Muse;
- On N-OO: Nasta, Navarre, Neji, Nana, Nelly, Nymph, Nexia, Ney, Oda, Oira, Oreiro, Oliva, Oksia, Audrey, Ophelia, Piper, Peacock, Pandora, Paloma, Puma, Perris, Prima ;
- On P-ST: Rada, Reno, Renny, Rally, Roxy, Ruth, Rachal, Rihanna, Sally, Selina, Sunny, Serena, Sayan, Seth, Sonata, Suzy, Techno, Type, Tanita, Tara, Teffi, Tessa , Tilda, Tracy, Tricia.
- U-FH: Ulna, Ulfi, Urania, Ussuri, Welsey, Ondine, Phoebe, Flute, Phyllis, Flora, Fensi, Helma, Haya, Hilary, Chloe, Helen;
- On Ts-Ch-Sh: Colors, Zilli, Tsarina, Tsunami, Chaga, Charlie, Chanura, Chilli, Chesma, Chinara, Enchantress, Chanel, Sheltie, Sheila, Shoko, Sherry, Sharon;
- On E-Yu-Ya: Elite, Eliza, Etna, Aegis, Alice, Ally, Aisha, Elsa, Youness, Jurmala, Hume, Yuna, Yuzhanka, Utah, Yasmina, Yant, Yanina, Yanushka, Yanka.
Dachshund girls are sometimes not too good-natured to others and are jealous of strangers, for such a baby you can find a suitable nickname: Bully, Angry, Evil, Cobra, Lynx, Hooligan, Lizard, Snake, Fury.
But more often than not, the representatives of this breed are more benevolent, cheerful and positive, and the owners come to mind some cool names suitable for their pet: Vaks, Klyaksa, Lariska, Dynka, Yolka, Egoza, Vanilka, Sausage, Sausage, Button, Pixie, Simka , Bee, Cuckoo, Ranetka, Choc, Wispa, Milka, Berry, Candy, Button, Juzha, Zaya, Bunny, Toffee, Skein, Baby, Peppy, Fir, Halva, Chucha, Chicken, Chunga-Chang.
In addition, the pet can be called in honor of the beloved singer, actress, heroine of a cartoon or film, the dachshund can become Luney, Lady Bag, Hello Kitty, Supergirl, Mystic, Gwen Stacy, Vince, Ding-Din, Glucose, Minnie Mouse, Vivien Leigh or Kira Knightley. At this point there is no limit to fantasy, and a stellar name can only go for dogs.
The dachshund is able to become not only a friend, but also a full member of the family. Therefore, the owner will not be mistaken if he calls his girl Lyubimka, Zolotlets, Cutie, Baby, Lyalka, Tiny, Darling, Lasky.
Learn more names for dogs girls .
How to choose a suitable nickname?
The choice of the nickname of a new pet can be called an entertaining affair that attracts all family members, and rightly so. Experts recommend sticking with the general rules in the case of dachshunds:
- It is better to give preference to short names, which include hissing sounds - it is their dogs that are best perceived.
- When the owners have restrictions - that is, the name of a pedigreed pet must begin with a certain letter, you should not be upset. You can always take a complex name and use only a part of it or a shortened version in everyday life.
- If the family cannot come to a common opinion, it is worth sorting out the existing nicknames of the pet and alternately offering them to him - you can immediately notice which of them the baby responds better to.
- You should be careful when choosing a cool name - it should not be offensive, detract from the dignity of the pet. In addition, such a nickname should correspond to the qualities of a dog, and not taken so, because of fashion or for other reasons.
Do not think that the nickname does not affect the character of the dog, because pets have a lot going on like people. In addition, the owner himself will have to call the pet by name 50 times a day, or even more, which means that it should be sonorous and easy to pronounce. All these nuances should be taken into account, and then it will be possible to find exactly that, the only one, the name that is most suitable for a new four-footed tailed comrade.
Read also about feeding dachshunds .
More information about the nicknames can be found in the nicknames for dogs .