Pitbull Terrier is an intelligent and moderately aggressive pet, capable of standing up for his master if necessary. The American breed was previously banned from breeding in some countries because of excessive aggressiveness. Today the breeders managed to change the situation. Pitbulli is a worthy breed with a peculiar character and temperament from nature. They contain decisiveness, fighting qualities, courage. Although girls can be quite gentle, soft, charming and make friends with all family members. It is better if it is a consonant, short name, closer to the perception of dogs, which will help with training and in everyday life. Let's see how to name the pit bull correctly.
Nickname for the pit bull of the boys
Of course, when choosing a name, you can apply to the club. If the parents of the selected puppy are there, then it is best, when taking from one litter, to choose a name for 1 common letter, for example: Thunder-Graf. Pitbulli-boys, as representatives of the English breed, can bear such names: Silver, Kevin, Krepysh, Darkness, Pirate. Puppies often have spots or markings on the body, different in shape and location, can be quite original color. In this case, the names: Gray, Black.
You can search for a name by referring to the ancient mythology: Atlant, Tver, Hercules, Marsh. The main thing that the nickname sounded well, consisted of no more than 2 syllables, easily and distinctly pronounced. So the pit bull will get used to it faster.
You can come up with interesting and original nicknames by sounding, but it is desirable to take into account the temperament, the peculiarities of the behavior of this fighting breed, which is characterized by some aggression, bold and decisive actions. Although the pit bulls are quick-tempered, they are also excellent guards , capable of fearlessly defending their beloved host. When a danger arises, they are incredulous to outsiders, but for their own - the right defenders and helpers. Acceptable nicknames: Tyson, Sheriff, Bandit, Abrek, Killer, Tank, Anchor.
If the dog has a softer and gentle character traits, respectful attitude to all members of the family is observed, then a terrible nickname does not need anything at all. You can call: Eccentric, Circassian, Fakir, Nabat, Opal, Lestor, Krepysh, Zenith, Uzbek, Skif, Jaco, Efim, Versus, Almaz, Amulet, Raisin, Humor, Emil, Charles, Makar, Indigo, Gomel.
Pitbulli, like the natives of the United States, may well carry the American nickname: Enkelad, Eurith, Atlant, Appollon, Kronos, Zeus, Hercules, Bront, Chaos, Phobos, Theseus, Mars. Puppies - Pitas are playful and restless, especially males. Some owners try to pick up the cool original nickname: Puzo, Atlant, Atom, Ballu, Devil, Scotch, Ace, Shuks, Watermelon, Dandy, Cactus, Latte, Pudding, Fruit, Elvis, Banana.
See more nicknames for the boys' dogs .
Names for the girls of the pit bulls
Despite the visual massiveness of the pitbull terrier girls, they are still less aggressive, unlike the cables. They are caring, trembling, emotional nannies, able to become good friends for their masters. Pitbull girls are suitable for foreign nicknames - easy to remember and original in sound: Avril, Alma, Margot, Astra, Maggie, Norma, Pippi, Rosalie, Rose, Sinti, Paris, Kimi, Sophie, Teri, Yoko, Whitney, Miley, Macbeth , Haley, Chelsea, Sheri, Yuka, Lassi, Namiko, Olva, Flora, Nelly, Paula, Bjork, Vivienne, Justin, Daisy, Ami, Jarrah, Camella.
Also suitable Slavic names, if the girl is different from the beginning of her birth and gets everyone by her energy, wags the tail and caresses constantly. Quicksilves, Chimera, Justin, Nyusya, Fosya, Gin, Elia, Uslad, Blizzard, Naida, Zara, Orchid, Zhuzha, Abba, Bonya, Veda, Snezhka, Ulya, Yuka, Omega are sounding, heartfelt.
Funny and funny are also suitable for female pits: Ariel, Britney, Mitten, Gioconda, Fiesta, Tsatsa, Indi, Busia, Krokha, Lady, Monroe, Assol, Nezhka, Button, Plush, Shakira, Enigma, Yula, Yagodka, Vanilla, Bella, Gaika, Gucci, Zhu-zhu.
Girls are gentle, emotional, moderately capricious, smart. They differ in logical movements and actions, they are able to make independent decisions and act in accordance with them. It is better to choose a short name, which will help with training. In the presence of unusual color or birthmarks, such names as: Brownie, Blackie, Cinnamon, Snowstorm, Ice, Blondie, Night, Red, Milka, Almond are suitable.
These are masters, excellent mothers, who in the future do their best to take care of their puppies. Suitable affectionate, accenting nicknames are used to attract attention: Lucy, Linda, Nancy, Lelya, Drop. All of them are sonorous and memorable. The name should sound beautiful, reflect the inner world, appearance or individual qualities of the pet, despite the formidable severe appearance of the pit bull terrier.
See more nicknames for dogs of girls .
Tips for choosing
They are brave, strong, warlike animals. Rare dog breed, banned in the recent past to breeding in a number of foreign countries. Pit was specially displayed for taking part in dog fights, today these abilities are aimed at protecting the owner. All this should impose a certain imprint on the selection of a suitable nickname for the purchased pup-pitbull terrier.
Cynologists and breeders, based on their experience, offer the future owners of pit bulls when selecting a nickname to consider the following factors:
- in no case do not resort to diminutive pet names, which are not perfect for this breed, and in some cases are capable of causing even some kind of aggression;
- literally from the first days of the appearance in the house of a new member of the family accustom to his name, talking more with him and calling him by name, it will help tune in to a friendly wave and win the puppy's confidence;
- pick a name you need easy, consonant, beautiful. You can take into account the nature, habits, habits, temperament, the degree of playfulness of this breed;
- it is better if the name is short, easily pronounced, starting with a blank consonant consisting of one word (1-2 syllables), so as not to cause an additional aggression, do not irritate the pet;
- The name should not be evil, repulsive, emphasizing the origin of the pita, it is better to choose a calm and moderately serious;
- if it is supposed to grow a pet - a fighter, you can find a consonant name beginning with the letter "P", for better and distinct sounds of the commands, quick and adequate perception by their dog;
- girls, as more compliant and balanced, fit bright, memorable and easy-to-pronounce nicknames;
- wool in pits can be of different shades, so you can take color into account (Walnut, Almond, Jasmine, Agate);
- if you want to emphasize the American affiliation of pits, you can choose a worthy name with an English accent (Richard, Ben Tyler);
- if pits have Slavic roots, then the nickname should be Russian and reflect the turbulent energy of the pet;
- in the selection of the nickname, all members of the family should take part in order to make this a jointly taken decision, and everyone's opinion should be taken into account.
Useful: than feed the pit bull .
Of course, in the vast variety of existing nicknames for pit bull terriers (males and females), one can get lost. But, if you take into account certain nuances, you can do it easily and simply. Most importantly, the chosen name should be pleasant for the pet's hearing and pronunciation by its owner.