Pug owners are called "a bunch of happiness" - after all, these are amazing little dogs that are not able to upset their owners. Since ancient times, representatives of this breed lived side by side with a man, and not just anywhere, but in the imperial palaces or houses of nobility. Naturally, such a habitat left an imprint on the character of the pugs, but did not make them arrogant. Yes, the pug requires respect for himself, but with a benevolent attitude, he will love his master and all the household. This is not just a pet, but a friend and even a family member, which means that he needs a better nickname. Let's see how to call a pug correctly.
Nicknames for pug boys
Pugs, if not handsome, then surely cute, and they are suitable short capacious nicknames - easy to pronounce and pleasant to the ear. The boy can be called by choosing the appropriate one from the following names:
- On ABB: Archie, Alan, Alf, Alex, Arnie, Buddy, Best, Beal, Bruce, Buster, Barney, Bonney, Ben, Bobby, Bailey, Bonch, Butch, Wulf, Valli, Willy, West, Vint ;
- On GDE: Henry, Greg, Gwaine, Gaudi, Grady, Graeme, Hans, Grimm, Hamlet, Jackie, Johnny, Duke, Dew, Jai, Denny, Dickey, Jag, Erosh, Yenir, Yrek, Yermak;
- On MF: Jean, Zhora, Zhaur, Gerard, Zhek, Zui, Zeus, Zur, Zolt, Ziggy, Zest, Ikar, Irt, Inter, Ibis, Iris, Ichar;
- On KLM: Clyde, Kif, Cowes, Crox, Kresh, Kaffi, Kurt, Quest, Kerry, Luke, Lux, Lint, Lex, Loric, Lure, Lakki, Leo, Lexus, Mobbi, Mickey, Markus, Matthew Met, Murphy, Miffi, Muffin;
- On N-OO: Knight, Nero, North, Nato, Nuker, Nice, Nemo, Noris, Oji, Opal, Otto, Orso, Oliver, Austin, Olive, Oppy, Olaf, Ordi, Perce, Percy, Poker, Parks , Pamir, Beijing, Prince, Patrick, Putsch, Peter, Pegasus, Poko, Pride;
- On R-ST: Randy, Ryde, Ren, Renny, Ricci, Ricky, Rey, Reef, Rigi, Rocky, Rudy, Rial, Scamp, Slip, Swinny, Spice, Scout, Scott, Scotty, Strike, Scooter, Sven , Stitch, Skye, Steve, Sweet, Sandy, Tobbi, Tucker, Toffee, Torik, Troy, Tyson, Torrey, Trypsy, Tripis, Toros, Tuffer, Theseus, Theo, Teddy;
- U-FH: Upam, Urs, Olaf, Walker, Unik, Ulni, Urgas, Ursik, Frank, Pound, Frodo, Farley, Flipper, Frank, Fredy, Fox, Foxx, Phlox, Faun, Horn, Hunter, Huther , Harley, Hart, Hoops, Henk, Hutch, Haris, Hook;
- On C-Ch-Sh: Zeiss, Citron, Citrus, Cent, Caesar, Cerri, Chuck, Chucky, Chase, Chace, Chucker, Chief, Charlie, Chan, Chile, Shark, Sheriff, Shelton, Sean, Shonni, Shah, Chef Shelley
- On Shch-E-Yu-Ya: Sherbet, Shbebi, Edwin, Eros, Emir, Earl, Elliot, Elwood, Aeschylus, Effie, Eric, Erius, Eugene, Yurik, Junior, Young, Yard, Jacobs, Janis, Janus.
So funny kids with a funny little face can be given a funny nickname that would reflect their peculiarity - character, appearance, habit, etc. Mopsik can become Bingo, Google, Gavs, Duce, Dollar, Zephyr, Izyumchik, Kroshem, Dice, Kaktus, Kokos, Kaif, Cupcake, Coffee, Karabas, Latte, Lipton, Maksikom, Mucho, Mocha, Nafriy, Pippo, Piston, Pong, Poof, Punch, Pokémon, Radish, Rumbik, Scooter, Snickers, Scotch, Stich, Scout, Troll, Scotter, Scooter, Snickers, Scotch, Stich, Scout, Troll, Scotter, Scooter, Sneakers, Scotch, Stich, Scout, Troll, Trombo, Tricomon Apricot, Puntik, Fuki, Fakir, Bumblebee.
A cheerful pet that is capable of various scams and always prepares a new “surprise” for its owners can be Merry, Rumor, Hulk, Zhivchik, Pirate, Bandit, Egozoy, Savage, Shalopai, Raid, Rogue, Shil.
Many pugs love to eat, but if it is not recommended to feed a pet, no one forbids giving it an "appetizing" nickname, it could be a Bagel, Donut, Pirozhok, Zhorik, Winnie the Pooh, Bubble, Zhirk, Cheburek, Beljash, Pelmen.
The name of the boy-mopsika should be short and well-sounding, and one more thing - the baby must respond to it.
More nicknames for dogs boys .
Nicknames for pugs girls
Charming little girls with expressive eyes, also suitable short names, but they can be very, very beautiful.
- On ABB: Ali, Aliya, Agnia, Akhta, Harp, Alma, Asti, Buna, Briana, Brit, Bonita, Brooks, Blondi, Bessi, Baxi, Beta, Bray, Britney, Boheme, Barry, Babby, Betty , Vixie, Vega, Viola, Vivian, Vivienne, Valley, Veta, Valma, Venus, Violetta, Vesta;
- On GMD: Gate, Grace, Geleksi, Gera, Goldie, Gobi, Gaby, Gladys, Galia, Gerd, Goti, Gloria, Glory, Desi, Joody, Joyce, Dixie, Dominic, Delia, Dana, Danae, Dalila , Jay, Dinara, Elga, Eve, Etti, Yerma, Evitta, Blackberry, Elenka, Elonka.
- On MF: Giselle, Joly, Jacqueline, Justin, Zheni, Jeanette, Jude, Zura, Zeya, Zora, Zola, Zimushka, Zlatka, Zolotinka, Itci, Irlyn, Isis, Spark, Ithaca, Illada, Irena, Ivetta , Ivory;
- On KLM: Cleo, Quincy, Coquette, Cara, Corey, Kerry, Kirby, Catherine, Cuba, Kia, Courtney, Lesta, Lucian, Lizzie, Lana, Liana, Lot, Lateef, Lava, Leila, Lakki, Lottie , Leda, Mystic, Maura, Milori, Maggie, Maya, Melody, Meris, Maggi;
- On N-OO: Naomi, Nelly, Nessi, Nymph, Niagara, Nora, Navarre, Naiad, Ney, Narine, Find, Olsi, Olivia, Orchid, Oji, Ophelia, Ollie, Penny, Platinum, Perseus, Pinkie Pie, Palermo, Peacock;
- On P-ST: Rachel, Rihanna, Rhea, Ramona, Roxy, Rosie, Raisy, Rhonda, Rufina, Scotty, Sally, Sawana, Suzy, Sophie, Scarlett, Sandy, Cecilia, Temmy, Tilda, Trisha, Toleda, Tyra , Tanisha, Trixie, Teffi;
- U-FH: Uriah, Upsi, Winsley, Unita, Uzzi, Fairy, Ferry, Frisbee, Fanny, Feda, Felissa, Fiesta, Themis, Floxi, Fiona, Faina, Hattie, Hale, Helly, Holly, Hanna, Hilary Chloe;
- On Ts-Ch-Sh: Tsaritsa, Tseliy, Zeissi, Tsilya, Tsertsya, Cholita, Chile, Cherry, Charlie, Cheruta, Chancy, Cherodeyka, Chesma, Shelley, Sharon, Shaini, Charlize, Sherry;
- On Shch-E-Yu-Ya: Sherbet, Schenny, Evita, Ellie, Emmy, Etna, Esther, Evita, Eskimo, Eva, Airlie, Yuvitta, Juno, Yuzhanka, Yadvig, Java, Yanina, Yalta, Yanta.
In addition, the baby can come nickname, causing a smile on the faces of other people. In this case, a mops-girl can be called Gadget, Bead, Cherry, Freckle, Gulka, Dusey, Zhuzhey, Mrs, Iris, Button, Tiny, Drop, Coquette, Kalinka, Kiki, Koko, Candy, Lyalka, Mimi, Medcom, Minnie, Mopsy, Fly, Fly, Moulay, Nusey, Olive, Button, Piggy, Pixie, Pepsi, Pony, Ponochka, Pupsey, Pipette, Ranetkoy, Topless, Tutti, Frutti, Tequila, Fifa, Franta, Pistachio, Persimmon, Cereshes, Teresha, Fifty, Franche, Pistachio, Persimmon, Ceresh Shunei, Shoubebi, Shushi, Shchuchkoy.
A baby who does not mind a lot and eat deliciously will be glad to receive a name like Buns, Buns, Forks, Eclair, Meatballs, Meatballs, Pelmeshki, Buzy, Condensed Soup, Potatoes.
If you take the nicknames associated with the birthplace of the breed, then the following will suit the pug:
- Kiku - chrysanthemum;
- Hala - a flower;
- Sakura - cherry;
- Hinata - sunflower;
- Akane - red flower;
- Aimi - a flower;
- Hotaru - firefly.
More nicknames for girls dogs .
How to choose a nickname
A pug is a doggy for a family, therefore it is best to choose a nickname when you come together, even if the dog was bought as a gift for one member. In any case - this baby quickly disposes of all households.
The second point, the name should not be offensive, difficult to pronounce and hastily selected. Given that the baby will live in the family for more than one year, do not rush, you can choose some of the most favorite options and try on their four-legged friend. A puppy should also like a nickname.
For dogs with pedigree there are separate rules - they should be consulted about the breeders. After that, most likely, the range of names will significantly narrow. If you choose a name consisting of 3-4 or more syllables, it is best to shorten it to a diminutive nickname - Archibald - Archie, Elizabeth - Lizzy, Elleonora - Ellie. Such a “shortened” nickname is much more convenient to use on walks, during training, and in the home circle.
Pugs are the dogs of the emperors, while they are considered the most cheerful of the four-legged pets. They like to accompany their master everywhere, to lie next to him on the couch and enjoy delicacies. It brings them even closer to the person and makes them indispensable companions. Of course, to name such a pet, you should think up the most appropriate name.