Labradors are clever dogs, devoid of aggression. They understand the person so well - from a half-word, half-word, that they can serve as "second eyes" to blind people. These are not just dogs, but the most faithful beings who will always support and will not abandon their bipedal friend. Need I say that this pet needs a special name, which can fully reflect its qualities? How can you call a Labrador?
Labels for Labrador boys
Representatives of this breed are real handsome! They are distinguished by a special article, a harmonious composition and an incredibly pretty face. It's no surprise that many owners choose sonorous, beautiful nicknames for their pets. Labradoru-boy is suitable for one of the following names:
- At A: Cupid, Altai, Apollo, Amethyst, Almaz, Armani, Achilles, Ajax, Augustus, Argon, Argus, Avalor, Aventus, Antonio, Alejandro, Alpheus, Aramis, Aregon, Antares;
- On Yu: Baron, Boston, Blade, Blond, Benny, Bernard, Boomer, Bruno, Byron, Blackberry, Benoit, Baikal, Barney, Brilliant, Bernie, Bacardi, Bonjour;
- At B: Volcano, Vesuvius, East, Vincent, Vintage, Varyag, Valli, Woody, Vagay;
- On G: Gray, Grand, Duke, Hermes, Helios, Hercules, Hephaestus, Thunder, Goliath, Gold, Hector;
- At D: Danai, Danube, Duncan, Dexter, David, Domingo, Julius, James, Derby, Danone, Davis, Dandy, Dinar; Don Juan;
- On E: Yenisei, Esaul, Erhan, Elizar, Yerevan;
- On Z: Zofri, Zhastin, Julien, Julbars, Joseph;
- On Z: Zakir, Zorro, Zakkeri, Zagrai, Zeus, Zephyr, Golden;
- On I: Emerald, Indigo, Eastwood, Icarus, Ibis, Infanta, Impulse;
- On K: Casper, Camelot, Kazbek, Ken, Candy, Klaus, Kuchum, Courage, Kelvin, Kline, Clinton, Clint;
- On L: Lord, Leo, Leonard, Lestor, Lacoste, Leader, Lymon, Lars, Luciano, Lipton, Lloyd;
- At M: Milan, Madrid, Mason, Meni, Mickey, Tycoon, Major, Mario, Mystic, Monsoon, Marat;
- On H: Neil, Noir, Nikos, North, Newton, Neville, Newman, Neuron, Narcissus;
- On O: Oscar, Onyx, Opal, Orange, Odysseus, Orion, Oasis, Ocean, Oloron, Othello, Orlando;
- On P: Pluto, Partos, Perseus, Pilgrim, Paris, Picasso, Poseidon, Prince;
- On R: Raphael, Rimbaud, Rex, Russell, Rodeo, Royce, Rubin;
- On C: Scythian, Samson, Simon, Spirit, Sensei, Stealth, Sapphire, Samurai, Silver, Sirius;
- At T: Theon, Tobias, Trevor, Tyson, Tamerlane, Tower, Tobol, Troy, Torres, Tourmaline;
- On W: Walt, Walter, Wesley, Urals, Uranus, Urii, Walker, Oorfene;
- On F: Faun, Fakir, Freud, Pharaoh, Fabio, Fresh, Forest, Foster, Franco, Fianit;
- At X: Hatiko, Heppi, Hammer, Harris, Hondai, Chill, Hunter;
- At C: Caesar, King, Centaurus, Cyclops;
- At Ch: Charlie, Chayzer, Chardash, Chilli, Chingay, Wizard, Chingiz;
- On Sh: Shaman, Sheldon, Shaykh, Sage, Shenon, Sheriff, Shawn;
- On E: Everest, Edelweiss, Eragon, Eclair, Elvis, Elton, Elliot, Elf, Emir, Eros, Etienne;
- On Yu: Eugene, Junior, Eustace, Jupiter;
- On I: Jacobs, Yahont, Yarosh, Janus, Yamal, Yantar, Januar.
Labradors are dogs possessing amazing abilities and high intelligence, so you can take as a nickname the name of the elven fantasy. In addition, they have a hidden meaning:
- Ainur means the first saints;
- Aldar is the ruler of forests;
- Amon Sul is the name of the mountain;
- Amor Erebus - hill, the place of death of Denethor;
- Anar is a golden fire;
- Andram is a waterfall;
- Aradan - Malach from the Elvish;
- Aranrut is Thingol's sword;
- Balar is an island near Sirion;
- Bohr is one of the leaders;
- Dakhnar is the servant of Barahir;
- Darin is a dwarf father;
- Daeron is an elf, the keeper of knowledge;
- Dorlas is the leader of forest people;
- Helion - Great River of the Middle-earth;
- Grond is Morgoth's weapon;
- Heluin is the star of Ward;
- Lyndon is a country of music.
If the owners got the most restless baby from the litter, then he will keep his activity until old age. In this case, you can call it Hurricane, Typhoon, Wind, Zephyr, Vulcan, Egoza, Shalong, Storm, Faqir, Magician, Shustra, Laughter, Shoumen.
And if the owner with humor, you can choose a cheerful, but in no case degrading pet, the nickname: Pepperoni, Pepsi, Pixel, Snickers, Tube, Seal, Candy, Pufik, Pet, Patison, Luntik, Pikachu, Pappi, The Hobbit.
More names for cables can be found here .
Labels for girls
Girls of this breed are very charming, nice and, by dog standards, extremely attractive, all this speaks in favor of calling them beautiful names:
- On A: Aiko, Alice, Athena, Anita, Aisha, Asa, Arizona, Astrid;
- At B: Beauty, Buffy, Barbie, Barbara, Betsy, Belle, Beatrice, Bridget, Blondie;
- On B: Spring, Vesta, Venus, Wendy, Violetta, Valerie;
- On G: Hermione, Gledis, Grace, Greta, Goldie;
- On D: Deyneris, Diane, Dinara, Darina, Delilah, Delia, Dolphin, Jerry, Diamond, Delica;
- On E: Blackberry, Yellow, Evita, Yeniya, Yesenia;
- On W: Julie, Juliet, Josephine, Jacqueline, Getty, Giselle;
- On Z: Zoya, Zulfiya, Zita, Zabava, Zaur, Zimushka, Zayushka, Zlata, Zolotinka;
- On I: Ibiza, Illusion, Ivori, Indira, Iolanta, Irida, Spain;
- On K: Kalina, Camille, Caramel, Candy, Karen, Cassandra, Claudia, Comet, Cassia;
- On L: Lavender, Leila, Lakki, Avalanche, Lily, Lola, Loretta, Lazur, Londa, Luciana;
- At M: Millie, Mystic, Malinka, Martina, Maura, Medea, Melanie, Melissa, Snowstorm, Mila, Monica, Michelle, Medzhik;
- On H: Navarre, Nadia, Narine, Knightley, Nevada, Nancy, Niagara, Nolly, Nick;
- On O: Odalisque, Odalia, Onyx, Olivia, Origona, Orchid, Orange;
- On P: Palma, Percy, Pilori, Perseus, Penelope, Perry;
- On R: Rachelle, Regina, Roxane, Rosie, Rosica, Rafaella, Rimma,
- On C: Simona, Sabrina, Silver, Safari, Snow, Stessy, Suite;
- On T: Taiga, Tory, Tessa, Theon, Tanita, Taylor, Teffi, Timon, Tricksy, Tricia;
- At U: Ursula, Uslada, Urma, Urania, Ulyanka;
- On F: Phoebe, Fanny, Violet, Feda, Fairy, Felicia, Frey, Frutti, Floxia;
- On X: Chloe, Hattuey, Hannah, Chrysanthemum, Chimera, Kholila, Helga, Hilary;
- At Ts: Centuria, Tsarina, Tsvetna, Tseretiya, Tsilia, Tsunami;
- On Ch: Charmy, Tea, Charovnitsa, Cheruta, Charokki, Chelsea;
- On She: Shelley, Charlotte, Sheila, Scheherazade, Shair, Sherr, Sherry, Charlize, Shelest;
- On E: Eureka, Evelina, Eva, Ellada, Elsa, Everidey, Elsie, Eliza, Emily;
- On the south: Juno, Yucca, Utah, Unix, Jurmala, Juvin;
- On I: Yasa, Yarin, Yanita, Yadviga, Yarosh, Yaleika, Yanul.
Looking into a fantastic elven fairy tale, you can find the original name for a Labrador Girl:
- Annarima is the constellation of Warda;
- Arda - the kingdom of the Earth;
- Isil - radiance;
- Annael is a girl from the tribe;
- Karpil is a star;
- Lalayte - laughing;
- Laurelin is a golden tree;
- Nuralion - a song about the Sun and the Moon;
- Niniel is a weeping girl;
- Noma is wise;
- The wound is wayward;
- Yavanna - giving fruit;
- Wana is always young;
- Warda is a star lady;
- Ellemira is a star.
In fact, there are many options, the main thing is to approach the choice seriously, taking into account the individual characteristics and characteristics of the pet.
More nicknames for bitches can be found here .
How to choose the best nickname for Labrador
First of all, if a puppy is taken into a family, then it is better to choose a nickname for him collectively, taking into account the opinion of even the smallest of its members. Then, getting into the jungle of verbal cobwebs, do not forget that the name of the pet will have to be called many, many, many times, sometimes, warning the events or trying to avoid trouble.
Naturally, as long as you say, for example, Rogerstonebrick, the language will get tired, you will not get into trouble, and the dog is unlikely to fully understand it. The ideal nickname, which the pet quickly learns, consists of 2 syllables, with a hissing sound in the composition and begins with a consonant letter. Of course, you can not adhere to all the rules, but take into account at least part will not be superfluous.
You can come to a consensus and name a dog with the name of your favorite cartoon character, comic book or other meaningful word for everyone. The main thing is that the nickname brings positive emotions.
It is useful: than to feed Labrador .
Labrador is a popular breed of dogs that has won the glory of a good-hearted, clever girl and faithful companion. Possessing a calm temper and reasonableness, such a dog is able to solve a variety of tasks. Naturally, such a four-legged friend needs a better name.