The Yorkshire Terrier is a toy dog that has already forgotten its roots when its ancestors fished in rat mines. Today it is an extremely decorative, charming pet that can melt the coldest heart. How can you call such an amazing crumb?
Nicknames for york boys
A toy is a toy, but a Yorkshire terrier puppy is still a dog, which means it differs from its fellows in character, behavior, or has features of appearance. In any case, the owner of hundreds of similar babies will definitely recognize his four-footed friend. So, the nickname must be selected individually. She can be serious:
- On the letters ABB: Amur, Augur, Alain, Aragon, Baron, Barry, Blade, Bastian, Volt, Winston, Velez, Vincent, White;
- On the letters G-D-E: Gray, Helios, Henry, Harold, Dark, Diego, Dorian, Dickens, Davis, Danai, Esaul;
- In letters FZ-Z-I: Jasper, Gerard, Zamir, Zorro, Icarus, Ymir, Eastwood;
- On the letters KLM: Casper, Chris, Claude, Candy, Loki, Lakki, Lotos, Lancer, Marcel, Milo, Morris, Morgan, Martin, Mario, Marshal;
- On the letters H-OP: Nelson, Nekst, Nestor, Newton, Narcissus, Neville, Neptune, Oscar, Oliver, Orlando, Onyx, Odin, Patrick, Parker, Perry;
- To the letter: Р-С-Т: Richie, Ryder, Ringo, Rex, Raymond, Simon, Solomon, Samson, Samuel, Sammy, Thomas, Topaz, Timon, Tamerlane;
- The letter F-F: Walt, Urvin, Winslet, Uranus, Fry, Flyer, Fred, Phantom, Figaro, Fabio, Farian, Hachiko, Happy, Charon, Hugo, Hancock;
- The letter C-H-SH: Caesar, Cyclone, Centaurus, Charlie, Chain, Shakespeare, Shaun, Shannon, Sheikh, Schumacher;
- To the letter E-Yu-Ya: Elliot, Elvis, Elf, Andrew, Eragon, Eustace, Junker, Janis, Yantar.
In addition, too active baby, who can not sit still for a minute, can be called Jolly, Balamut, Zhivchik, Perchik, Typhoon, Shkodnik, Shustrik, Drive, Breeze, Igrun, Top, Fidget, Robber.
Also suitable is a playful nickname, which, as opposed to the size of a doggie, will emphasize its importance to the family, and will always cause a smile. With the master's light hand, tiny York can become Goliath, Gulliver, Viking, Giant, Varyag, Vulcan, Vesuvius, Grozny, Heracles, Zeus, Napoleon, Rambo, Tyson, Titan, Giant, Saint Bernard;
But it is possible and vice versa, to emphasize how small the dog is the Yorkshire Terrier dog. It will suit the following nicknames:
- Little mouse;
Often, owners prefer funny names, rather even positive ones, and just as yorkies are funny, sociable little dogs, then any of them can suit a restless kid: Apricot, Bonia, Bamsi, Bublik, Benya, Bobby, Bugs Bunny, Venia, Joos Froot , Frutti, Eroshka, Erik, Eurek, Zhorik, Kiwi, Sturgeon, Zucchini, Cube, Quiche, Luntik, Ray of Light, Limonchik, Motya, Zolik, Major, Peach, Pumba, Pikachu, Pokemon, Poof, Rublek, Smiley, Syrup, Scooby Doo, Smurf, Ushastik, Egghead, Shrek, Chudik, Jap.
A puppy can also become a pet, lucky boy, son, lyalik, handsome, glamor, fran.
Find a suitable nickname for the boy in the full list .
How to call york girl
The graceful dog with a funny little face is often the favorite of the whole family. She accompanies her master almost everywhere, including on social events, so the beautiful nickname will suit her perfectly:
- On the letters ABB: Anfisa, Aigul, Avesta, Aleya, Athena, Assol, Aelita, Barbie, Beauty, Bessi, Bonny, Blondie, Venus, Viona, Virginia, Verona, Valerie, Versailles;
- On the letters GD: E: Gerd, Gracia, Gloria, Gladys, Hermione, Gracie, Gabby, Jesse, Diyar, Darin, Delilah, Darling, Dakkar, Danae, Delik, Evit, Esenia;
- On letters Ж-З-И: Josephine, Genevieve, Jasmine, Jacqueline, Zlata, Zolotinka, Inessa, Irene, Irinia, Iolanthe;
- The letters KLM: Camellia, Cassie, Camilla, Kerry, Carmen, Kitty, California, Lessi, Lizzy, Lola, Lyme, Laura, Maya, Molly, Milady, Monica, Muse, Maggie, Melissa, Mystic, May- tay;
- On the letters N-OP: Navarre, Nymph, Nora, Ninel, Olivia, Ophelia, Puma, Olli, Onancis, Peris, Persona, Penelope, Patricia, Polly;
- On the letters P-ST: Rada, Rochelle, Rhonda, Ruta, Rosie, Rozik, Cynthia, Sonata, Serenade, Sally, Suleyka, Taisiya, Tina, Tess, Tomila, Terry;
- U-FH: Ursula, Uliana, Ondine, Phoebe, Florence, Philadelphia, Floxie, Francesca, Fortuna, Chloe, Holly, Helena, Helga;
- The letter C-CH-SH: Tsaritsa, Centuria, Tserceya, Sheila, Sherry, Schein, Charlotte, Chinara, Charmi, Charuta;
- To the letter E-Yu-Ya: Eleonora, Etna, Angie, Emilia, Elita, Hellas, Elly, Yuzhanka, Juno, Judit, Ioannina, Yadviga, Yasmin.
In addition, the nickname may correspond to the miniature size of its owner. A York-girl can become a Bead, Cherry, Freckle, Musk, Baby, Buzz, Button, Drop, Fly, Minnie, Olive, Sunflower, Simka, Button, Ranetka, Crumb, Baby, Manyun, Berry, Pipette;
If a girl with character got into the house, then you should not lose sight of this quality. A little dog can be called a Gadget, Pincer, Zadira, Fury, Bitten, Couscous. Another option is a cool, funny name for a pet. But do not forget that the nickname should not offend the four-legged friend or humiliate her dignity.
For a Yorkshire terrier girl, the following will suit: Orange, Caramel, Yum ; Toffee, Blot, Pixie, Pussy, Umka, Donna Rosa, Wasabi, Tiramisu, Cocoa, Mocha, Almond, Nutlet, Totti, Kunya, Cola, Syaba, Bentley, Blackberry, Zemlyanichka, Malinka, Grunya, Brandy.
A good appetite is one of the differences between the representatives of this breed. This quality can be emphasized in a joking manner, calling the favorite Sausage, Meatball, Meatball, Cutlet, Bun, Pompushkoy, Donut, Fatty, Chunk, Bun, Grill, Meat Grinder, Sharpener.
All the nicknames are good - choose the taste ... But if there are difficulties, then you should consult the advice of professionals.
Find a suitable name in the list for dogs girls .
Basic rules for the selection of nicknames
Very often yorkies find themselves in the family because of fashion trends or as a toy for a child, however, after a couple of weeks, the dog enchants all family members. Yes, in this they have no equal. Moreover, such a charming pet needs a suitable name.
If we are talking about a dog that has a pedigree, then you should consult with the breeder and find out how to name York, and what rules should be followed. According to the established norms of the RKF, the name of the nursery, where the baby comes from, must be attached to the main name.
Thus, it turns out that the crumbs have both a name and a surname. But the club progeny has no family name, and the owners are offered a letter with which the name should begin, according to the registration book.
You can choose a few favorite nicknames and gradually check which kid reacts more actively. Another option is to take the time to look at a new family member and, perhaps, a suitable name will come to mind by itself. For example, Josephine may actually be Zhuzhey, and Boni, by none other than Caesar.
In addition, the owners themselves must pronounce the chosen nickname, and even at a fast pace. Long complex names should not be considered - it is enough if they consist of 2-3 syllables. Dogs perfectly perceive the hissing sounds, short words, the first letter of which is a consonant.
Read also: what to feed York .
Yorkshire Terrier - a delight for the eyes, a small positive, causing a smile. But each dog has its own charisma, character traits, and therefore the choice of a suitable nickname should be approached individually.