French bulldogs are dogs with an uncommon appearance, so to say "an amateur", however, judging by the popularity, these charms have a lot of admirers. These little descendants of Molossians - fighting dogs, have become wonderful pet favorites, cheerful, unpretentious and good-natured. But in case of danger, he, without hesitation, will rush to the rescue. If such a pet will soon appear at home, you can already look at the appropriate names.
How to call the French boy bulldog
Considering the dimensions, constitution and appearance of the French bulldog, a short nickname, euphonious and well pronounced:
- ABC: Axel, Alf, Henri, Armani, Archi, Atila, Arash, Arbat, Alir, Argus, Ark, Achilles, Boatswain, Batman, Barney, Belis, Boyd, Bug, Bizi, Bird, Bibi, Bax, Burke, Bond, Butch, Buddy, Bucky, Bruno, Bingo, Wulf, Willie, Vincent, Valley, Walter;
- G-D-E: Hephaestus, Hector, Goya, Gourmet, Harry, Henry, Guchi, Gran, Gerd, Gaston, Gredi, Grenny, Gold, Dart, Denis, Dave, Donato, Gini, Jaipur, Daxie, Dixie, Dante, Yenisei, Erosh, Erofei;
- Zh-ZI: Gerrard, Jacques, Jean, Zhuk, Zhaur, Zhou, Zhoshua, Zhef, Zeus, Zephyr, Zidane, Zeyn, Zak, Zag, Zaire, Zorg, Zorro, Zik, Eli, Ilar, Indigo, Irk, Iris, Imir, Ingur, Ilir, Inter, Iraq;
- K-L-M: Caliph, Carat, Casper, Clyde, Cupid, Cooper, Corsair, Quest, Kord, Corey, Case, Ken, Corey, Craig, King, Cousteau, Chris, Columbus, Larry, Lloyd, Louis, Laurie, Laurent, Marcy, Minnie, Mason, Mitch, Moby, Moor, Men, Mark, Mix;
- N-O-P: Noris, Naruto, Ned, Nekst, Nemo, Knight, Nero, Nico, Nats, Nevil, Olaf, Oliver, Olevier, Oddi, Ozzie, Orion, Prince, Paris, Patrick, Pilot, Pais, Parks, Porter, Picard, Presley;
- R-C-T: Rocky, Reno, Rio, Rams, Rally, Rum, Ryan, Rum, Ryan, Royal, Reef, Ritz, Rey, Rush, Sig, Sid, Sendy, Silver, Spike, Simba, Sponge, Sparky, Skye, Spleen, Sprint, Tobbi, Tubs, Tor, Trevor, Tyler, Tori, Thorne, Tibet, Torro, Tai, Torch, Trump, Taco, Taco, Trix;
- UFH: White, Wally, Ugo, Urry, Unik, Unter, Ulysses, Uyan, Fabio, Force, Fagot, Fry, Fakir, Frank, Fint, Fly, Flyer, Frankie, Fresh, Flush, Fel, Hoku, Haggis, Hachi, Horst, Hopper, Hain, Juan, Hitch, Hank;
- Ts-H-Sh: Tsina, Tsitrus, Tserius, Tsar, Tsar, Tsukat, Tsunami, Chase, Chaki, Chain, Chipsi, Chappi, Cherry, Chigai, Sheikh, Shain, Schnapps, Schulz, Shaman, Shel;
- E-Ya: Evan, Elar, Elfi, Henry, Edgar, El, Eric, Ekri, Eclair, Etienne, Aeneas, Yuan, Yurus, Yugo, Yugan, Eugene, Eustace, Yupsey, Yaris, Yarus, Yago, Yaggi, Yaguan, Yason, Yamal, Yang, Yamur.
If the toddler shows character (nevertheless, among his relatives there are fighting dogs), does not let down to other pets and does not allow liberties to strangers, his nickname can mark such a feature. A bulldog can become a Bandit, Barmaley, Buyan, Vulcan, Grizzly, Demon, Couscous, Herod, Hurricane, Cerberus, Shocker.
But most often Frenchmen do not show such qualities without special need, they like to lie around, ponder and at the same time take a nap. Such funny names as Arbuzik, Babbi, Eggplant, Barberry, Butuz, Buben, Burito, Gnome, Kefirchik, Kubik, Couturier, Lemon, Marmalade, Funtik, Froggy, Coconut, Rubik, Perchik, Puki, Hobbit are suitable for the pet.
Since the French bulldogs have a somewhat rounded format and are sturdy, it gives the owners the opportunity to call the baby a Bubble, Pirozhka, Pups, Puzik, Gingerbread, Hamburger, Pelmen, Puzan, Tolstyachok, Kabanchik.
More nicknames for dogs of boys .
Nicknames for the French bulldog girl
Although the appearance of the representatives of this breed is difficult to call elegant, yet for the owners, in most cases, this original "pohryukivayuschaya" and snoring girl is the most attractive and beloved. So, it is quite possible to pick up a harmonious and beautiful nickname for the French bulldog:
- On ABC: Ada, Aji, Alita, Arma, Aya, Athena, Aisa, Alisha, Arizona, Buggy, Boni, Bona, Breeze, Britta, Beauty, Betsy, Bentley, Wendy, Vitta, Vega, Vanda, Varna , Veronica;
- On GDD: Gabby, Hera, Gracia, Gressy, Gabsi, Gwen, Gerda, Gira, Gita, Ducky, Dixie, Debbie, Deborah, Dila, Delilah, Dora, Dari, Desi, Delphi, Doty, Eva, Europe Ezhena, Elli, Yeniya, Esna;
- On Zh-ZI: Zhadi, Zhadora, Zhane, Zhasni, Jessi, Judith, Juli, Zaina, Zana, Zena, Zarina, Zessi, Zosia, Winter, Zlatka, Zoe, Zvezdochka, Zita, Izzy, Irma, Yvon, Ibiza , Illy, Ithaka, Iris;
- On K-L-M: Kerry, Kimberly, Costa, Carly, Cora, Kessi, Candy, Kendis, Carly, Quest, Curry, Coddy, Korda, Lara, Leda, Lucky, Lotta, Lola, Luna, Lolita, Lyanka, Lisa , Leia, Latif, Lexi, Maggie, Maggi, Mamba, Marcy, Mina, Maris, Morissa, Marta, Marne;
- On N-O-P: Nora, Nabi, Nexia, Nessie, Niki, Nola, Naiad, Nelly, Nigra, Nymph, Odette, Oddi, Ophelia, Orsi, Audrey, Oxy, Olivia, Ollie, Onyx, Pikes, Pummy, Pandi , Persia, Percy, Polly, Perry, Panochka, Penny, Peggy;
- On the R-C-T: Rune, Reggie, Rada, Regina, Ronda, Robbie, Racy, Rafi, Rennie, Rexi, Roxy, Ripley, Setty, Satie, Sally, Snezha, Siba, Silva, Sorbonne, Switti, Salma, Tory , Tracy, Tripsy, Tala, Tammy, Tabbi, Tessa, Tehn, Teona;
- On UFH: Ulma, Wally, Ursy, Uni, Uni, Uzzy, Whitney, Phoebe, Fiona, Frau, Feda, Fanny, Fabia, Fancy, Frankie, Phyllis, Heidi, Holly, Helen, Hershey, Chloe, Hamsi , Hobby, Herrie;
- On the Ts-H-Sh: Tserri, Zilli, Zimei, Tsei, Tsitro, Tseba, Tseksi, Tsushima, Chani, Charlie, Chase, Chinita, Chaga, Chrka, Chara, Chelsea, Cherry, Chess, Chin, Shaini, Shina, Shusta Shade, Chanel, Shadow, Shiva, Shirley.
- On E-Ya: Abby, Eb, Eliad, Esther, Estee, Erin, Era, Ellie, Evita, Eggie, Eda, Asha, Elary, Yubby, Yuggi, Yuji, Yugra, Yuzhka, Yucca, Yushka, Yunsi, Utah , Juno, Yuf, Yanika, Yanita, Yant, Jadwiga, Janun, Yalina, Yant, Yara, Jasper, Yaffi.
French girl bulldogs can be given simple funny nicknames consisting of two identical syllables: Mi-Mi, Zhi-Zhi, Zhu-Zhu, Zi-Zi, Lu-Lou, BBC, CC, Fi-Fi, Tsa- Ts, Tse-Tse. Also the dog can be called Baby, Busey, Dusei, Zosei, Pusey, Tusey, Kusey, Buchey, Byasha, Vaksa, Zhukoy, Zayka, Iryka, Kivi, Pipa, Pepsi, Pussi, Chuchi, Tsypy, Baby, Cutie, Lyubimka, Lyubasha.
If a new ptomian, still a small one, shows a character, then the name of the Zadir, Piranha, Ukusinya, Furia, Gargoyle, Rogue, Yaray will suit her. Yes, not very euphonious nicknames, but they reflect the character of the dog.
More nicknames for dogs of girls .
How to choose the right name
Going to take a pet into the house, the owners initially choose the breed, based on preferences and conditions. But often the kid is taken in return for someone who "ran along the rainbow" and trying to make it so that it was as much like a departed pet. Do not give the new family member the same name, because this is another animal, with its own character and characteristics, even if it is very similar to the past pet.
Do not pick the name before the puppy appears in the house - you first need to look at it, but it's better to observe it for the first time. Perhaps Buch would be Apollo, and Venus would be Plushka or Zuzhey.
If a certain letter is attached to the pedigree, it significantly narrows the circle of search - it is possible to give the puppy a complicated name, for example a double name or with an adjective - Crystal Blues, Bagration, Moon Flower, etc., and at home call the pet abbreviated - Blues, Luni, Buggy.
French bulldogs are companion dogs and get along well with all members of the family. Therefore, it will be better if all members of the family, including younger ones, participate in the selection. It is important that the chosen name is liked by everyone, it was easy to pronounce, and the pet quickly learned it.
Best dogs react to nicknames, which begin with a consonant letter and consist of 1-2 syllables. Another point - the most easily digested sounds - hissing.
It's useful: what to feed the French bulldog .
The French Bulldog is a breed that has undergone a serious selection work, having turned from formidable dogs to hunting for the beast and the arena, to pets. They have some health problems and need care. And the first steps that the owners make in this direction, choose a suitable name that will accompany the dog for his whole life.