Chihuahua is not an ordinary breed, because its representatives are rather extraordinary. Not only is their lifespan longer than other dogs, they are the smallest dogs in the world. And, in addition, these kids can be found on ancient frescoes, which belong to the period before the Common Era. Doesn't such a pet deserve the most appropriate name that can tell a lot about its owner? How can you call baby chihuash?
Nicknames for a chihuahua boy
If you choose a nickname for your tiny four-legged friend based on the nature, then you should not “offend” the baby. After all, unlike other representatives of ornamental breeds, chihuahua are stress-resistant, have a strong psyche and are by no means cowardly. So, kobelek, "no kidding," can be:
- By Napoleon;
- Bruce Lee;
- The sheriff;
In addition, chihuashki dogs have a charming appearance, and this can be emphasized with a beautiful nickname. The following names are great for them:
If the owners have a good sense of humor, then their dog can get a funny name. But it is worth remembering that in any case a funny nickname should not be offensive, it could be:
- Candied fruit;
An active kid can become Shustrik, Zhivchik, Yurkim, Egozoy, Jumper, Shalun, Shukher, Bumblebee, Scotch, Tomahawk, Kipish, Igrun, Courage, Kubik, Shkodnik, Shumkom, Bell, Pirate, Flint.
A self-styled dog, which is glad to people, but not everyone, will suit the nickname Ficus, Cactus, Hedgehog, Barb, Nibbler, Kusun.
Of course, the representatives of this breed, although they have a brave heart and are fearless doggies, yet they are crumbs and pets of the family, which means that the following nicknames will suit this baby:
- Lucky (Lucky).
Not so rarely do dog owners turn to foreign languages in order to choose a nickname for their puppy. Often they stop at sonorous and at the same time short German names. As for chihuahua, the following is suitable for them:
- Walter (Valli);
- Klaus (Klaas);
- Peter (him. Peter, Petty, Pete);
- Thomas (Tommy);
Sometimes the owner wants to name the new family member in such a way that the nickname has a hidden meaning. In such a situation, you can see options from oriental languages, some words are quite sonorous and have a suitable translation:
- Aiko - beloved;
- Ren - lotus;
- Yuki - snow;
- Urtok is a friend;
- Lal - ruby;
- Nariko - thunder;
- Torik - dark;
- Cher - the lion;
- Humo - bird gamayun.
More nicknames for dogs boys .
Nicknames for chihuahua girls
Chihuahas-girls are sweet little dogs that do not care for their souls, they are devoted and loving. How can you call such an amazing tiny creature? Naturally, the elegant little girls are ideally suited for beautiful, melodious names:
- On A: Alpha, Amanda, Assol, Amelie, Annette, Ariel, Arizona, Anfisa, Allegra, Avril, Agnes, Adea, Adeline, Avdotya, Agatha, Agrafena, Aguilera, Ariadne, Adelaia, Alira, Alice, Alisha;
- On B: Babette, Barcelona, Blacks, Bella, Bessi, Britney, Beyliz, Brianna, Briat, Barcelona, Bozena, Bonitt, Boheme, Ballerina, Beatrice, Belinda;
- On B: Vanessa, Vivienne, Valencia, Venice, Viola, Vesta, Vanilla, Velessa, Vienna, Venisuella, Valescia, Venus, Valdez, Vendetta, Violetta, Vii, Veselina, Vestalka, Velma;
- On G: Gabriela, Gracia, Gordlea, Gera, Havanna, Gracia, Guinea, Gordy, Golda, Gloria, Gelsi, Gracie, Gulnara;
- On D: Jessie, Dolly, Dixie, Darina, Dinara, Delia, Delilah, Diaz;
- On Е: Eva, Elonka, Elvetta, Efimiya, Ezhina, Yellow, Yermione, Ezhenka, Yeseniya;
- On F: Jasmine, Jessie, Jessica, Juliet, Pearl, Geneva, Janine, Zhenyeveva, Justin, Jacqueline, Julien;
- On W: Zemfira, Zarina, Cinderella, Zaushka, Asterisk, Zimushka, Zulfiya, Zlata, Bunny, Zuleika, Dawn, Zolotko, Zephyr, Goldilocks;
- On I: Ivona, Ifini, Infanta, Ivette, Indira, Ilona, Iolanthe, Ioletta, Irena, Isabella, Izzy, Infanta, Iberia.
- K: Caramel, Cleopatra, Cleo, Kerry, Casey, Canada, Kalinka, Kesmeya, Kaira, Caroline, Canary, Christie, Calypso, Kimberley, Corsica.
- On L: Lily, Lilianna, Lola, Lolita, Luna, Laguna, Luciana, Lex, Liloy, Lianna, Lionora, Lady, Lucia, Lana;
- On M: Maya, Mirika, Mile, Molly, Milk, Melissent, Merlin, Minni, Milena, Mirra, Merinda, Mystic, Montana, Mirabelle, Meggie, Malta, Melissa, Muse;
- On H: Nicole, Nona, Nani, Ninetta, Nelly, Nefertiti, Nessie, Nora, Nice, Nezhenka, Find, Nerva, Neya, Niabel, Neya;
- On О: Orchid, Obbi, Olis, Oliva, Olissia, Oleander, Otava, Orionna, Oraya, Octavia, Oddi, Orsi;
- On P: Perseus, Penelope, Piper, Pandora, Perez, Princess, Panochka, Peleus, Pelageya, Pearl, Pelageya, Penny;
- R: Raquel, Rebecca, Romona, Regina, Rina, Rihanna, Roventa, Rose, Ryolla, Ressley, Ripley, Robin, Roxy, Regina, Rhonda;
- On C: Silva, Stela, Simon, Sale, Cecilia, Cecile, Sania, Snowball, Snowflake, Sunset, Sibilla, Sofia, Safina, Sapphire, Suzy, Selina, Savannah;
- On T: Tory, Tracy, Theon, Tiara, Tabbi, Tiffany, Tricia, Taylor, Tessa, Tili, Teffi, Tuscany, Tammy;
- On W: Ursula, Luck, Uliya, Union, Delight, Wendy, Ulmira, Usoliya, Ursuliya;
- F: Fabia, Freya, Phoebe, Philadelphia, Felicia, Fairy, Fife, Flora, Felina, Ferry, Freesia, Theophanes;
- On X: Helena, Holdy, Chloe, Hilary, Hannah, Charisma, Haley, Juan, Happy, Helga;
- On C: Tsunami, Flowering, Flower, Tserce, Tserrera, Zeisi, Floret;
- Ch: Chelsea, Cherrok, Chara, Chasey, Charmi, Charmer, Cherry, Cherlitta;
- On W: Sherry, Cher, Shayna, Shanny, Shakira, Chantal, Sharman, Cheryl;
- On E: Eleanor, Emmy, Ashley, Eureka, Elvira, Elma, Elfmaid, Esther, Aeneas, Emilia, Eclair;
- On Yu: Juno, Eugene, Yukki, Junius, Yudif;
- On Me: Java, Jasper, Amber, Yasmina, Yalona.
But not only beautiful nicknames attract the owners of Chihuahas, sometimes you want to call these babies a funny nickname that makes them smile. And here we should not forget - the name should not be offensive. A girl can become Bun, Cheesecake, Wax, Waffle, Toffee, Barbarisk, Cherry, Raisin , Barbie, Doll.
And if the baby is not too docile, then it is quite possible to call her a bitch, Bullet, Fury, Echidna, Sinister, Erenia, Nipper, Yaguana, Zhuzhey. If you take the nickname with the value, then the pet of this breed will do the following:
- Bonito is pleased;
- Hotaru - firefly;
- Haruki - radiant;
- Sakura - cherry blossom;
- Kokoro - the soul;
- Aiko - favorite;
- Assa - morning dawn;
- Kaori is a pleasant scent;
- Cheeky - baby;
- Aki - autumn.
More nicknames for girls dogs .
What to look for when choosing a nickname?
Chihuahua is a small dog, even a tiny one, but full of its own dignity and very clever, which means that owners should think about how to name their pet. For representatives of this breed, you can safely take the names of various deities, yet Chihuahuas were once considered sacred animals. In addition, they have long lived only in noble families, so it is possible to borrow the royal name, and this will not be a mockery.
But still, do not forget that difficult-to-pronounce words, which not only will be difficult to pronounce, but the dog will not be able to grasp, it is better not to choose. And you should not hurry - there is always the opportunity to look at the pet, its appearance, behavior, perhaps the appropriate name will come by itself. Such a nickname would be the best option and, no doubt, its owner will like it.
Buying a tiny four-legged friend, the owners, above all, think about the nickname, and rightly so. Moreover, a chihuahua is sometimes not just a pet, but a family member and even successfully plays the role of a baby.