Dogs are the most devoted creatures, it's not for nothing that when hearing the phrase "my four-legged friend", this animal immediately appears before the eyes. They have lived side by side with man for thousands of years, helping him in everything. But what can a dream dog dream of, is it always a good sign, or can it be a warning?
- Одна собаки или целая стая 1. One dog or whole flock
- К чему снится большая или маленькая собака 2. What does a big or small dog dream about?
- Снится белая, черная, рыжая собака 3. Dreams of a white, black, red dog
- Собака определенной породы 4. A dog of a certain breed
- Что делает собака во сне 5. What does a dog do in a dream
- Интересные толкования снов по другим сонникам 6. Interesting interpretations of dreams from other dream books
One dog or whole flock
In most cases, the dog in a dream is a positive character, but not always. Much depends on the interpretation and the attendant factors.
For example, a whole flock of dogs symbolize a lot of problems, troubles and worries that bother the person in real life. This dream warns about the expected obstacles and about dubious friends waiting for a person to make a mistake.
If the dogs are disposed towards the person benevolently, they flatter and give themselves to pat, then the sleep cardinally changes its meaning. In this case, you can count not only on your own strengths, but also on luck, which will accompany in all endeavors. This dream portends that the time has come for the most daring changes to change the field of activity or the organization of one's business.
Naturally, the behavior of dogs in a dream is of great importance. If a pack of animals is friendly with each other, playing and sporting, then this is a sure sign that in the life of a person fruitful cooperation and a successful outcome of the planned cases is expected.
If the dogs are belligerent, they fight, finding out the relationship among themselves, then the sleeper in life is going to have a breakdown with friends or colleagues, which will not be easy to forget. This is a dream-warning, after which you need to be more careful in statements or actions, so as not to become the culprit of a quarrel.
In addition to the number of pets, the interpretation of sleep depends on what kind of dog it was.
As in life, in a dream, many human associations at the sight of a dog depend on its appearance. A big dog can cause fear, and a tiny puppy is tender. On what parameters of the animal need to pay attention to the interpretation of sleep?
What does a big or small dog dream about?
An animal of impressive size suggests that a person has a good relationship with friends, based on trust. But if the dog inspires the sleeper with horror, it means that in life he is afraid of his comrades. And this does not allow to open completely to friends, to fully trust.
There are several interpretations of dreams, where a large dog appears:
- symbolizes reliability, success and prosperity - a large dog can become a defender against any kind of threats;
- sleep means that any troubles will lose their significance, become less important;
- a large dog can mean that an influential and powerful patron will appear in a person's life.
Small dogs usually mean small, but enjoyable, efforts. Perhaps in the family there is a celebration of an important date, the birth of a baby is expected, or a wedding. Of course, preparation, choice of gifts, organization of celebrations is a troublesome business, but at the same time pleasant.
These same dogs warn that they will soon have to take care not only of their life priorities, but also to be interested in whether others agree with such a statement of affairs.
Dogs of small size can personify younger relatives or comrades who need patronage.
Dreams of a white, black, red dog
The color of the fur of the dreaming dog allows a different interpretation of sleep. So what can a dog dream about this or that color?
- Black hair is a warning about a meeting with a foe. Sometimes this dream says that someone in the environment has an evil intention, or the dreamer himself has lost faith in loved ones. In this case, frank conversation with friends helps.
- Wool of white color - a messenger that a meeting with long-time good friends will be held soon, and the former relations will quickly recover. Also, a white dog can be a symbol of changes in life for the better.
- Red-haired dog - a sign of cunning by the supposedly allies. This means that the environment is not fair to you, or is preparing a plot. If a dog with such a hair dreamed of a man, then there is the probability of an unclean colleague in his hand.
- The gray coat of a dog means that in a difficult moment all those close will turn away. There is a great risk that the best friend will be on the other side of the barricades in the conflict.
- A brown dog is a mistrust from a longtime acquaintance, which the sleeping person will have to dispel.
A dog of a certain breed
Quite often in the dreams of people appears a thoroughbred animal. The dream itself speaks of a person's desire to be in any company, to achieve a promotion at work, to find an influential patron. And the dog seems to suggest that friends will achieve the goal.
What is the significance of that, or another breed of four-footed friends:
- The German Shepherd is a good sign saying that a person has friends who are ready to help. The plan will turn out, especially if the activity has a connection with the care of those in need.
- Rottweiler is a symbol of change, whether they are positive or negative, they will definitely cause difficulties for a person. To accept change, a person will need time.
- Husky - the upcoming work is connected with communication with benevolent and talented employees. Such activities will bring only satisfaction.
- Labrador - symbolizes a huge surge of energy in the workplace. Friends help in establishing good relations with the boss. Such a dog says that a person is confident in himself and his strength.
- Dachshund - heralds an inadvertent joy at work that will affect many. All possible problems will be solved for one or two.
What does a dog do in a dream
Very important are the actions of the animal. If the dog is asleep, then it is a symbol of the conscience of man. In addition, it is important how the four-legged friend looks:
- If the dog is clean, with a neat coat, then the sleeper has a clean conscience.
- An animal in the mud, shaggy and emaciated means that in the head of the sleeper a lot of thoughts, doubts, reflections. Perhaps this is a feeling of guilt.
- Dreams of a sleeping dog that does not let pass - a symbol of what is on the soul of a person is difficult because of previously committed acts.
- A kind, sweet dog represents a true friendship, which means that there is one nearby who can open any secret. This is a real support in any situation.
- A dog that aggressively bark at a dreamer's dream - a dream notifies that a person will soon be dragged into a conflict.
- A mad dog warns that a big quarrel with a best friend can lead to the fact that he will become the worst enemy.
- The chain dog says that it's worthwhile to be more careful in choosing friends, many of them are not at all like that.
Interesting interpretations of dreams from other dream books
How many people, so many opinions. If you consider different dream books, you can see that the dog can symbolize absolutely different phenomena.
- Having looked into the ancient Old Slavonic dream book, you can read that the dog in a dream speaks about the devotion and courage of a person. Sonny Longo points out that if a dog licks a man's hand, then he is lucky in his career. If the animal is asleep, then most likely you will have to give up all the affairs and do the children.
- The interpreter of dreams Канонита specifies, that if the dog dreams, the unattainable goal can be achieved, having put a maximum of efforts.
- Italians trust the dream of Maneghetti, according to him, dreams about dogs indicate who dominates in the relationship, and who only obeys. Most often, these relations are negative, since one of the participants suppresses the will of the other. This may not necessarily be married couples, but also a mother-child, a father-child, etc.
- All known Nostradamus also did not pass the theme of dogs in a dream. His interpretation is connected with the material situation of the sleeper, more precisely with its instability. In such a dream there is a warning - it's time to save money "for a rainy day."
- Sonnik Tsvetkova says that the dog is a symbol of the forthcoming victory. If a person experiences difficulties, then the matter will be resolved in any case in his favor.
- Freud emphasizes the nature and behavior of the animal, the good dog dreams about new pleasant acquaintances, the evil prophesies a quick quarrel, the dog bows - there will soon be a new love, bitten - expectant sleepless lawsuits await the sleeper.
Whatever dreams prophesied, you should not rely solely on them. We should take advantage of them and build life with our own hands.